- It expands the current crypto native zone to a more mainstream audience.
- All characters incentivize exploration, curiosity, or time for playing and learning.
- Foster creativity and well-being, improve focus, and relieve stress.
- Can create family bonding time if the activity is shared with relatives.
- It makes co-creators, people who paint them will make their own version of the page.
- Could prepare and draw the attention of the next generation of artists who want to make spin-offs based on Nouns.
- 30 days of Nouns (round 1, 2, 3).
- 100 days of Nouns, a fourth book bundling up the past 3 versions plus the remaining nouns and bonus pages between all of them to divide the whole series inside the book and keep it organized.
- 100 unique hand-drawn pages depicting the life of each Noun.
For the 30 days of Nouns, the project consists of 30 hand-drawn “mandalas” for a coloring book including 30 nouns per book plus a couple of bonus pages that can be painted as well. Additionally, each book will explain what NounsDAO is, what’s the main purpose of the community, and the goal of the organization.
All pages are going to be free to download (high resolution .jpg format) from the main site of the collection I’m working on Nounsense.wtf
A physical book will be developed to be printed on demand through Amazon and expand even further the public of Nouns. These physical books will be designed and packaged for convenience purposes (it could be gifted to friends and/or family members around the world, avoiding the hassle of printing all the pages and dealing with logistics by themselves).
I’m currently developing the whole series. The book cover is finished, I have done 3 final pages and the remaining 27 sketches of the first book + 5 sketches of the second book (Round 2).
Aside from the fact I’m working every day to finish the first 30 pages before the end of December, and just edit small parts of the book in early January, publish the first book at the end of the same month, and keep going with the development of the series to publish them on time.
This is the publishing schedule:
- The total amount for the project is 22Ξ
- Every book will require 6.5Ξ (Except the 100 pages version: 2.5Ξ)
- 0.2Ξ per coloring page + 0.4Ξ for the cover and bonus pages.
- 0.1Ξ for design, formatting and editing.
I’m a Graphic Designer / Illustrator. I’ve collaborated with brands like Adidas UK, ExxonMobil, Penguin Random House, and Goliath Games in the past 6 years of my career.
I’m currently developing 10 coloring pages for NounsDAO, and the community is enjoying each one of them so far (I’m really happy about that). In there I’m trying to make snapshots of how some Nouns live their lives, expand the brand in their own universe, and make entertaining stories for people who want to paint them. Those pages are completely free to download and you can see them here: LINK
At last but not least, I have to thank Noun22 for all the amazing support, help, and guidance on this! I’m always open to community feedback, thanks for taking the time to read this, Cheers!