Small Grants: NounsTask iOS app

Hello community, I’m in a hurry to present you my new app idea that I’m currently working on.

TL;DR
NounsTask - simple application to manage tasks, save private notes, add secret contacts, keep track of the forecast in the sky, and the time when you just need to sit down and calm down.

About the app -
This application is necessary for all modern people. Since you can record a contact and add tons of useful notes for that person. Know about the trends in the sky and understand when people go crazy. Or when a good time for auspicious deeds. We all have a problem remembering a hundred thousand unnecessary birthdays, some special information about a person. We can shift this task to the application, because we live in a world where you need to be attentive to everyone and tolerant, remember everything that is not necessary.

Proposal -
We are asking small grant for 5 Eth for full iOS app development. We have almost everything ready. We need a month or two before going to the App Store. All design kit, source code and all content will be available to everyone for free for use in any projects. We will continue to develop the application for free and add content, add new features. We will talk about the development progress and innovations in this blog.

I emphasize -
No monetization or ads in the app.

Who are we?
My name is Gera - iOS developer, designer, author of three applications in the App Store.
And Anna is a professional astrologer, designer, artist.
Founders of the collection in OpenSea (3k supply sold out), if you need links to our projects, we can provide them.

You can write to me on Discord, we are open to questions.
Discord - octocity.eth#4859
I look forward to your support, and thanks for your time.
⌐◧-◧

This makes no sense.

But! If you were to keep track of Nouns Proposal (including Prop House) tasks, id be all ears.

thanks, appreciate your enthusiasm but i think there are already a lot of note taking and task apps

2 Likes

Thanks for your answer

Without financing. We released our application as promised to the community. Use it for your health.

For iOS & ipadOS

AstroTask - simple application to manage tasks, save private notes, add secret contacts, keep track of the forecast in the sky, and time when you just need to calm down.

This application is necessary for all modern people. Since you can record a contact and add tons of useful notes for that person. Know about the trends in the sky and understand when people go crazy. Or when a good time for auspicious deeds. We all have a problem remembering a hundred thousand unnecessary birthdays, some special information about a person. We can shift this task to the application, because we live in a world where you need to be attentive to everyone and tolerant, remember everything that is not necessary.

1 Like

I’m glad that everything worked out for you. I hope you get some retro funding. I see that you changed the image of Noons to octopuses, it’s cool that you found a way out.

I will use your app. I love minimalism in a beautiful wrapper and simple functionality. I need it to save some information about my friends, haha this is a joke ⌐◧-◧