“A different language is a different vision of life.” — Federico Fellini
Requesting 2.5ETH or USD3,500 to create and manage Nouns Chinese’s Twitter (@NounsDAOChinese) for 2 months.
For friends from all over the world that speak and read in Chinese.
Translation is extremely important to bring people together, and spread information, knowledge, and ideas across the world. We need translation to achieve effective communication between different cultures.
BENEFITS TO THE NOUNS DAO
Not only we will have access to the Chinese community in the space, but we can understand their needs and wants better, in their culture.
From statistics, we know that there is a large, already existing community in the NFT space that just needs a little bit of love in their own language to know more about the friendly community in Nouns, so that one day, they will become a Noun.
FUNDS BREAKDOWN (For first 2 months)
- Daily Account Safety & Management (0.4ETH)
- Content Strategy & Content Calendar (0.5ETH)
- Translation, Copywriting & Custom Creative Artwork (1.2ETH)
- Host 1-hour Twitter Spaces with Translation every 2 weeks (0.4ETH)
Upon receiving funds:
Week 1: Start on the month’s content strategy and content calendar.
Week 2: Translation, copywriting, and creating custom Noun artworks.
Week 3: Inaugural 1-hour Twitter Spaces with Translation (possibly on-going collaboration with different Noun communities)
Week 4: Continue building and gathering people to know about NounsDAO Chinese.
Week 5-8: Repeat the above again and again, with lots of love and conviction. ⌐◨-◨
A minimum of 3-hours per day will be used to manage the account to post content, interact, retweet/like, and reply to any comments or mentions.
- Hire more translators, and builders to support the @/NounsDAOChinese community initiative.
- Help to translate content from proliferated Nouns communities, such as Lil Nouns, Gnars, Nounish Labs, The Nouns Square, etc.
Suzie 思棋 (@LaughAndBelly)
Role: Translate and copywrite, create artwork for tweet’s content, gather the community together.