Small Grants: NounsDAO Vietnamese

TL;DR
Requesting 2 ETH or USD 2500 to create and manage Tiktok, Twitter, Discord, Telegram of the NOUNS community in Vietnam.
DESCRIPTION
Vietnam is the world leader in crypto adoption and a fertile ground to explore the potentials and limits of NOUNS.
PURPOSE
Building a strong community of NOUNS in Vietnam. Bringing people together and spreading information, knowledge and ideas around the world.
BENEFITS TO THE NOUNS DAO

Bring NOUNS closer to the Vietnamese community, translate and spread the language to suit Vietnamese culture, turn Nouns into typical symbols such as ao dai, conical hat,… so that Vietnamese people can easily contact, bring positive and develop together NOUNS

FUNDS BREAKDOWN
In first month:

• Build community, create creative events like learn to earn about NOUNS, suggestions, contribute to find creative factors, great benefit for NOUNS (0.5ETH)
  • Content Strategy & Content Calendar (0.5ETH)
  • Translation, copywriting, and custom creative artwork (0.5 ETH)
    +The remaining 0.5 ETH will be awarded to the best creations of NOUNS Vietnamese
    In the following months:
    Week 1: Start building communities with small events like learn to earn about community:
    Goals:
    1000 members telegram
    1000 members twitter
    500 members discord
    Tiktok reaches 1000 followers
    Week 2: Translation, copywriting and custom Noun artwork creation.
    Week 3: Launching NOUNS VIETNAM’s own events about NOUNS development
    Week 4: Continue to build and gather people to know about Vietnamese Nouns.
    Social networking sites will update 24/7 about NOUNS events and will reply and support NOUNS Vietnamese member immediately
    TOTAL SALE PRICE: 2ETH or 2500 USD
    TEAM
    AnTruong (@VanAn81062331)
    Roles: Translate and write copy, create artwork for tweet’s content, bring community together.
    Social networking sites about NOUNS Vietnam will be fully updated and posted within 1 week after receiving the investment. Hope to cooperate and bring NOUNS to Vietnam
1 Like

So cool to see different nations coming on board! Have you started any of this work yet? If not, you may want to connect with the InternatioNouns discord as well and get plugged in there. There are a lot of artists and community leaders doing similar things in other nations and they may be able to help, offer advice, and even share the platform they are building. If you desire is small grants, they also have a discord that would be worth pinging as well.

Best of luck and keep building!

1 Like

@PemburuX @Mindtoasted @kukuh_pambudi When Indonesia🤨

2 Likes

I have built a lot of successful communities in Vietnam and I really want to bring NOUNS to my home country, which is considered as #1 in Crypto adoption. Hope to help

1 Like

100% agree :+1:
Small funding makes the organization structure each Top country Crypto and NFT adoption = Big steps to enlarge the community :heart:

1 Like

As I said in another discussion, Nouns community should evolve towards internationality and create more regional communities :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Love seeing other countries brought on board. The pointer to InternatioNouns is a great resource. Also, The NounSquare and their discord. Not sure if they have a Vietnam channel but great place to meet people and get some traction.

I’d love to hear a little more about your Nounish journey…how did you hear about Nouns and how long have you been around and what’s been helpful in learning about Nouns and Nouns culture?

4 Likes

I participated in a Noun contest and saw the enthusiasm from the NOUNS members, they come from not only one place but many parts of the world. I tried to find people to share my country with but almost and even none. So in me cherished the ambition to build a NOUNS community in Vietnam and bring our cultures into NOUNS, build and develop the great things that NOUNS can discover. Vietnam is a fertile land that NOUNS can explore and I am honored to be given the opportunity and do it.

1 Like

I tried but no one seems to be available to help :((

1 Like