SMALL GRANTS ☠️ NOUNS HALLOWEEN : Costume creation 👁

TL; DR

When a friend sent me this comment I was thinking of several possibilities for costumes, and believe me when I say, it’s not easy to associate Nouns with the real Halloween.

Influenced through generations the true essence of Halloween has been left out, much is seen today, fun costumes, fairies, princesses.

Halloween in its true form is not something beautiful, it is an ancestral festival that in the true culture created bizarre costumes, in many cases, the Celts dressed up with the skins and heads of animals slaughtered for the winter.

Inspired by the costume below, the objective here is to reproduce an identical costume, but with large glasses that communicate with the two large eyes.

I am requested 1.2 ETH with the aim of reproducing and adapting the above fantasy, and creating good content through this proposal.

• Several photos in different scenarios with the costume produced.
• A short video for greater usability of the costume.

0x764001b5eB0A10b08B4dc0243C1C9b43D9f8f5E5

Budget :

Construction of the two masks :
As it will be a custom made costume, it will be necessary to build it manually through a good atelier.

Construction of a huge Nouns glasses :

Photographer and video making :

1 Like

Ancestral Halloween is nounish

1 Like

:eye: Thanks Krel, this proposal is exactly about that, rekindling the flame of the old,

Love this take on the idea. can’t wait to see what you do with this.
Do you have any sketches of what you are thinking and what noun you plan to use?

The spooky vibe of the b&W photos is very very nounish in a creepy but charming way

2 Likes

The purpose is to be specifically inspired by these two costumes, the big eyes, and add a huge Nouns glasses that fit both. Thus transform two bodies connected by the same vision through a large Nouns glasses.

There will be various scenarios, hanging, apparition, dark forest, we are studying the possibility of creating a photo in a real morgue, and all photos will be treated and edited to bring a terrifying feeling

On top of the morgue, many morgues allow access to film recordings and photographers, so it’s totally possible.

1 Like

this could be really interesting if we can find a good distribution mechanism for the content

1 Like

Content distribution can be in different ways, video, photos, on different platforms, using the avid stream of commemorative dates, holidays, encouraging the creation and association of content that talks to Nouns at Christmas, Easter, Halloween, it’s :hot_pepper: