Small Grants - Nouns DAO Activations at Blocksplit 4

Been in Split 3 years ago, absolutely amazing city! Would love to see this come to life. Great money for value, the TLDR section could be explained a bit more but overall good

This is good, saw that there is inspiration taken from the ETH Bogota.

Cost is defined clearly, the only think which is a bit confusing to me is the fact that what kind of audience are we proliferating nounsdao to?

Are the developers in question or is it more on the potential new nounsdao member side?

2 Likes

I went to Blocksplit last year it was a great experience, met so many people and crazy teams. Yes, Nouns should have their spot in the conference. Save me a T-shirt!

Both,

Blocksplit has a wide audience of Mostly DeFi / Infra developers and founders who are interested in the NFT space.

Due to the NounsDAO Open Source code we will target developers to build and proliferate NounsDAO with different applications but also founders to implement NounsDAO project within their ecosystem if it makes sense.

1 Like

Man, Split and Nouns does sound like a match made in heaven. Are there enough people in the region who are aware of the Nouns though?

Iā€™m from Belgrade. Never been to BlockSplit, but heard it was awesome. If thereā€™s gonna be Nouns, Iā€™d have to comeā€¦

itā€™s a great idea. I love it. Iā€™m sure the whole community will love it.

Merch galore! :heart_eyes:
This is just too good.

happy to see this come to life

Split is wonderful :sun_with_face: What are you projections for the number of panel attendees and both visitors?

Iā€™m sure the Blocksplit x NounsDAO t-shirts will be iconic at the event. Nouns culture is everywhere :fire:

Make this happen! :raised_hands:t2::fire:

would love to see nouns exposure in Split, definitely the right audience for it - plenty of OG devs and a good amount of potential new members. Blocksplit is far from a cheesy crypto conference as it can be.

I usually avoid commenting, but this looks amazing! Nouns @ sea in Croatia. I will fly from Bulgaria to see it. Only one question, do you think you could potentially partner with some brands and introduce them Nouns?

Not a lot of people know about them but last year the attendees of conference were interested in the NounsDAO and this year we want to push it to the next level. (Onboard as many people as possible so that they can build products on top of the NounsDAO ecosystem.

Some of the projections are 2k attendees and approx 300 people at the panel (Main Stage)

Maybe itā€™s just me, but seeing a new builder get 20 replies from completely new accounts praising the proposal is a major red flag for me and tarnishes an otherwise interesting proposal. I donā€™t think this tactic has ever worked btw.

Hey Maty, thanks for the feedback.
Let me elaborate on the matter.

I have already contributed / done proposals in the past similar to the one above and they have passed undetected.

So for this one, I asked my friends to support if they like the proposal, most of them are new to the Nouns Ecosystem and did not have an account on the discourse.

I personally donā€™t see anything wrong with that.

For one, they are now part of the nouns community and got interested in the ecosystem.
Secondly, they made you notice the proposal.

1 Like