Small Grants: FUND an australian Noun Mascot for brand awareness

(Proposal) Noun Mascot AKA Nounscot
My name is Phillip Reidy.
Twitter https://twitter.com/ReidyPhillip
Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/phillip-r-7a6991155/

I’m a failed entrepreneur from Australia, and the only thing I’ve been successful at is making people laugh and smile. I have a background in aged care, and I am particularly skilled in Web3, leadership, and community management. Mascotting is one of my hobbies.

Recently, in the past 2 years, it has been a dream of mine to take my mascotting to the stage where it can be something to relieve mental stress for me and provide others with a happier experience.

I would like to work independently and dress up as a noun with the fundamental vision to improve noun’s social media presence with fun memes and mascot videos, while also dressing up and providing educational content that will alleviate my emotional, psychological, and social well-being and help me build, grow, and be a strong leader with good representation and help in making me feel included.

I love learning, and I love having a life-changing impact on people.
I invite everyone I meet on a learning journey!
So I’m pitching nouns. Adopt me. Phillip Reidy as its mascot.

I think of myself as an enthusiastic, open, and honest person, and I strongly believe that working on yourself internally in order to achieve your external goals is key.
I won’t deny that throughout my life since leaving home at the age of 15, I’ve overcome a lot of struggles, so I’ve done a lot of work on myself and contributed back to society.

Long-term commitment is what I am seeking; I want Nouns to be a part of my life.
I consider myself a fundamentally driven person; I can create a persona for a noun and start making epic videos to blow your mind away at once.

I believe in the importance of the ability to coordinate and work as a team, and I think the DAO should be involved in what kind of content is out there.

Finally, to finish up my cover introduction for my proposal,

I stand by the quote, “Teamwork is the ability to work together towards a common vision.” The ability to direct individual accomplishments towards organisational objectives “It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.”
Together, we can obtain some uncommon results.

Some crazy videos of me can be seen on my google drive and as well as on Twitter
I occasionally have had web3 projects purchase costumes for me and I have provided them with free content as you have seen.

Here are some links:

also I have balloon cutouts of all the crypto villans of 2022 im making a video soon

My ask 2-3 ETH

Should be enough to cover the costume costs and as well support my living expenses and as well open up more opportunities for work by providing good content.

Will help a lot getting back on my feet re my scam story Polygon promoted FRAUD. My name is Phillip Reidy, and this is… | by Phillip Reidy | Medium