Proposal: Let's spread the word of web3 on the streets of Brazil! Check out my proposal

VOTE HERE > https://prop.house/nouns/hack-week-irl-and-other-weird-stuff/4974

Crypto-Challenge: Awakening Curiosity about Blockchain, Metaverse, NFT, and Web3

Tldr

Join @sinceracional’s Crypto-Challenge on TikTok (60k+ followers) to win crypto and an exclusive NFT! Learn about web3

Description

What is the project?

I am creating a series of educational and informative videos about blockchain, metaverse, NFT, and Web3. Wearing noogles to make the approach more playful and engaging, another person and I will approach people on the street and ask simple questions about these emerging technologies. Participants who answer the questions correctly will receive a wallet with a small amount of cryptocurrencies as a prize and an exclusive NFT created specifically for the event.

Who is the team?

The team for this project will consist of me and another person responsible for filming and approaching people on the street. We both have prior knowledge about blockchain, metaverse, NFT, and Web3 and are committed to disseminating accurate and relevant information about these emerging technologies.

When will it be done?

The project will be developed over a period of 1 month, with one video released every week after grant approval.

How will we achieve our goals with this initiative?

We will achieve our goals by leveraging the popularity of my TikTok channel, @sinceracional, which has over 60,000 followers and features daily life experiences, memes, and motivational messages, to raise awareness about blockchain, metaverse, NFT, and Web3. The use of noogles to approach people on the street will make the videos more playful and engaging, increasing their appeal to a wider audience. By rewarding participants with cryptocurrencies and an exclusive NFT, we will incentivize them to learn more about these emerging technologies and share the videos with their friends and followers, helping to spread the word even further. The engagement with this initiative on my channel will not only inform my followers about blockchain, metaverse, NFT, and Web3, but also create a ripple effect that will disseminate the knowledge to a wider audience. At the end of the project, we will evaluate the impact of the videos on public awareness and engagement with these technologies and share our findings with the community.

At the end of the project, I will evaluate the impact of the videos on raising public awareness about blockchain, metaverse, NFT, and Web3. Join me in the Crypto-Challenge and let’s learn about the future of technology together!

VOTE HERE > https://prop.house/nouns/hack-week-irl-and-other-weird-stuff/4974