Before On Chain: NFT Toronto x Nouns

Hey everyone!

The point of this prop is to make Nouns more than just a “sponsor” at an event. Bringing the Nouns to the absolute FOREFRONT of the NFT space through an IRL conference in Toronto.

I wanted to start ideating on how we can involve as many sub daos as possible into this proposal. essentially im going to run the entire event nouns themed and make sure that nouns are maximized across Toronto for the entire month of June.

I have some initial ideas but really wanting to get as many groups involved as possible.

First idea: Nouns Prop House LIVE (taking live pitches from buildooors with ideas)

Main Stage MC’d by @Toady_Hawk#8950 and @aubtoshi#9612

Free booths for the sub daos that want to attend

The Noun Square Live podcast at the content workshop

Noggles for as many people as we can make noggles

Speakers to wear noggles for a photo before starting

Nouns at the Kickoff party at Cabana Pool Bar on the 22nd

Nouns branding at VIP Mixer event at El Mocambo June 23rd.

Super large inflatable Noun ( @JoshuaFisher#0001 idea) @Bigshot Klim#1853 has source

Month long advertising in Union Station

new position instead of “sponsoring”
Nouns as the main collaboration partner for the event looking to help others in the NFT industry collaborate, share ideas and shepherd those builders into the next iteration of the Web3 space moving us all forward.

Nouns to be able to volunteer and participate in the build up of the event etc. more than just a “sponsor”

SOOOOOOOOOO MANY IDEAS! :star_struck:

I would love to hear more ideas!

KEEP IN MIND, this is a very expensive operation to run an event and do as much as we want for the nouns. so the final prop will include as much as we can without going absolutely insane with it.

1 Like

Been trying to get an inflatable made for months now for this reason exactly!!

1 Like

So I’ve heard! Which is why we’re trying to action it now! Super excited

Nouns! Hoping for some more feedback!

Hey Nouns! Would love it people reviewed a mock prop here:

NFT Toronto Mock Proposal

Nouns NFT Toronto

NickyG
Rarity Creative inc.

Description

Nouns as the main Collaboration Partner for the event looking to help others in the NFT industry collaborate, share ideas and shepherd those builders into the next iteration of the Web3 space moving us all forward.
Requesting 300 ETH for NFT Toronto to Nounify the entire event with help from the entire nouniverse.

Brought to you by: NickyG, Nouncil, Sharks, Ugly DAO, Nouns OTG, Nouns Esports, Lil Nouns DAO, Snouns, Noundles, NOTC, Food Nouns

Who is NickyG?

Well, good question, I haven’t been in the Nouns too long. But anyone who knows me in the ecosystem knows I dove head first and my mission is to take my expertise and make a large impact. I own 3 other companies in Web3 and in my opinion have had great success with them. Bridg3 is my marketing agency and I work with a ton of top Content Creators and projects in NFTs to collaborate and facilitate relationships with founders building in the space. To date, we have helped over 265 projects and in doing so helped to generate over $165 million in revenue. TenX Tools is a new company of mine in which I acquired a software company to deliver NFT analytics and botting to users, in under a week we had over 500 sign ups (high numbers for a bot). Lastly, my NFT project W.I.T.S. Which has yet to launch but hopefully you all see it as a great success.
That’s my background in this space and why I think I can take this opportunity and provide tangible valuable results for the Nouns through an IRL event utilizing all of the Network I have in this space and making the Nouns a Centerpiece of a large event in the industry.

TL;DR

Why do we want to be this involved? More proliferation of the nouns means more interest within our industry for all things nouns and nouns sub groups. Which will return more interested people taking part in all of the ecosystems restoring the glory and value the nouns were once at. Right now, nouns aren’t known the entire space. That is an issue, The Nouns should consistently be in front of the entire NFT industry by participating in these IRL events so that people know the Nouns are ALL OVER the NFT space and that the community is WAY MORE than the small groups we have (only around 340 total holders of Nouns DAO).

Being the main group at the event and making it VERY clear to all attendees that Nouns are a massive part of NFTs is the goal of this prop. SO BIG it is right in your face type of exposure. Participating in events in a small capacity is great but garners small attention. So the proposal here is to prove why Nouns should be a MAJOR part of any Mainstream NFT industry event.

ROI meets Proliferation efforts.

See more below on how.

1. Nouns Prop House LIVE (taking live pitches from buildooors with ideas)
  2. Main Stage MC’d by Toady_Hawk and Aubtoshi
  3. Free booths for the sub daos that want to attend
  4. The Noun Square Live podcast at the content workshop
  5. 3,000 Noggles for as many people as we can make noggles
  6. Speakers to wear noggles for a photo before starting
  7. Nouns at the Kickoff party at Cabana Pool Bar on the 22nd
  8. Nouns branding at VIP Mixer event at El Mocambo June 23rd.
  9. Super large inflatable Noun ( JoshuaFisher idea) Bigshot Klim has source
  10. Month long advertising in Union Station
  11. Nouns to be able to volunteer and participate in the build up of the event etc. more than just a “sponsor”

Specifications

NFT Toronto is the FIRST large scaled event for NFT’s in Canada. With an anticipated attendance of 3,500+ attendees and also attendees that come just for the outer events. Running from June 22nd to June 25th, this will be one of the largest events in Toronto in 2023.

MAX PROLIFERATION

Some of the largest names in NFTs will be in attendance and all be involved with the Nouns in some shape or form. The Nouns will have the opportunity the collect the attention of the entire space by being apart of the event. All of the involved Sub DAOs will have their time to shine as well by being in front of the entire conference and even have time on stage to find the audience that would love to be apart of the nouniverse in their own ways.

Ideas Breakdown

I. Nouns Prop House LIVE

We will be turning the Pitch Tank (Big orange rectangle) into a LIVE Nouns Prop House! Members of the Nouns (volunteers) will be hosts / guest judges on this stage listening to entrepreneurs pitch their ideas for funding. The Judges will then decided to reject or accept proposals to be incubated into the nouns and help them craft proposals for the DAO!

II. Main Stage Masters of Ceremony (MC)

Toady and Aubtoshi to be the Masters of Ceremony, introducing all of the speakers and panelists and also taking photos with all of the speakers in Noggles.

III. Free 10x10 Booths for the involved Sub DAOs

IV. The Nouns Square Live Spaces / Pod at the Content Workshop

NFT Toronto will have a live Content Workshop where content creators, podcasters and others can sign up to create and share live spaces at the event! (Reference image not real design)

V. 3,000 Noggles so all attendees can wear some

EVERYONE WILL GET NOGGLES!!!

VI. Speakers to wear Noggles for photo Op before speaking

Some of the TOP people in the NFT space, wearing NOGGLES in front of the crowd at NFT Toronto! PROOOOLIFERATOOOOOR

VII. Nouns at the Kickoff Party at Cabana Pool Bar June 22

The NFT Toronto Kickoff party will feature a few Web3 Native DJs/Creators including Juuku, RicherdIntern, 3LAU, Steve Aoki and more! Branding all over this event.

VIII. Nouns Cocktails / Branding at the VIP Mixer at El Mocambo June 23

IX. Super Large Nouns Inflatable (Reusable by DAO)

X. Union Station Ads

We can advertise the Nouns specifically, with minimal distraction by NFT Toronto Branding for the entire month of June at one of the most foot trafficked places in Ontario, Union Station. Through my personal network, I can get us discounted rates to advertise the Nouns coming to Toronto for the ENTIRE month of June across different parts of Union Station which is right next to where the conference will be at the Metro Toronto Convention Center.
OPTIONAL ADD-ON (approx $70,000)
York East Team Way, Wall Murals, Glass Murals, Pillar Wraps, Pillar Frames.

XI. Nouns Volunteers for the Event Staffing

I would like to also book a hotel block for all of the volunteer nouns that are taking part in the event! I have prices from all of the hotels in the area and can get us good bulk deals so that everyone who wanted to take part can have their hotel paid for as well.

Approximate budget between ($70,000 - $90,000)

Help staff the event, both Nouns, Sub DAO and general staff for the venue. Also the MCs, Podcasters, Food Truckers, Booth support and Live Prop house Judges.

Budget Breakdown

Required Funding (300 ETH) as follows:

• Official Collaboration Partner of NFT Toronto - $250,000

• Includes:
    • Discounted tickets for all Nouns (-20%)
    • 20x20 Booth Design and build in the most foot trafficked placement of the event.
    • Free 10x10 Booth for all involved Sub DAOs (~$8,000-$10,000 per booth)
      • OTG
      • Ugly DAO
      • Lil Nouns
      • Nouns Esports
      • Foodies DAO
      • Sharks DAO
    • Entire event Branding and Advertising
      • Website profile / advertisement that Nouns are the main partner in the NFT event (as they should be, the most prolific project/DAO ever created in Web3)
      • Branding on Tickets and wristbands / lanyards
      • Entry and Lobby Branding (large metal noggles)
      • Event A/V branding loops on all screens
    • Noggles for All Attendees
    • Exposure to Sponsors and other companies for partnerships with Nouns
    • Panel Discussion specifically around Nouns
    • Main Stage MC’d by Toady Hawk and Aubtoshi
    • The Nouns Square Live Podcast in Content Workshop
    • NFT Toronto Merch Inclusion
    • Event App branding, banner ads, alerts, gamification, booth info
  • The Nouns Live Prop House - $175,000

• Building of the stage
    • Branding all aspects of the workshop area
    • Live team of Nouns members judging pitches for the hours that the workshop is open (compensation for having to spend their day here)
    • Below is the cost of our main stage for reference
  • Union Station Month Long Advertisements - $115,000

• The Large Inflatable Nouns - $40,000

• Kickoff Party Branding at Cabana Pool Bar - $20,000

• VIP Mixer Event at El Mocambo Branding / Cocktails - $10,000

• 4 Night (30-40 people) Hotel stay for all Nouners involved - $70,000

• Logistical needs - $5,000

• Shipping products
    • Small operational costs

Funding Receival

The funds will be sent to Rarity Creative Inc. at the business wallet address to be moved out of crypto and into the bank to pay vendors to create the event.

• 0xbee62cDb8BBa2ff3779EaFC1E77000061034710E

I posted the updated prop above in my reply so everyone can see the current state

I see @Aubtoshi is in your proposal, is this part of Nouns OTG? You guys just got 570 ETH in funding, why are you asking for more money?

1 Like

Hi ponti,

So the actual amount she had dedicated to the event was 15k and that is for the Nouns OTG spots they are doing. This larger prop is to get everyone involved and take the nouns in front of the massive brands, companies and creators we have coming to the event. Amazon, Mastercard, polygon, ledger, moonpay etc. Large creators and founders will see the Nouns taking a step and having a massive involvement in the NFT space.

There is a lot were doing for this. Ive almost unintentionally turned it into a nouns event XD

its a large amount but it comes with tangible ROI and measureables with it.

The month long advertisements in the Union station concourse alone will bring over 2 million impressions.

Not to mention being in the face of CEOs/CMOs etc from some of the top brands in the space.