Opportunities for the Nouns Community to Explore

Hello Nouners,

I’m Dan, the Founder of The Social House, a Web3.0 private members club located in NYC. Our club specializes in hosting parties and Web3.0 networking events. We are excited to announce that we have plans to establish a physical location by the end of this year. You can learn more about us on our

Additionally, I have a direct association with Green Flow Capital, a Crypto Private Equity Firm that focuses on blockchain technology. They operate in both NYC and Miami. You can find more information about Green Flow Capital in their deck: Dropbox - Green Flow Cap copy.pdf - Simplify your life

Considering the activities and expertise of both The Social House and Green Flow Capital, I believe there are several ways in which we can contribute to and support the Nouns community. I have outlined some initial thoughts below, and once I gauge the interest of the community, I will submit a more formal proposal.

Opportunities for Collaboration with the Nouns Community:

1. Exclusive Networking Event: We can organize a special networking event exclusively for the Nouns community in both NYC and Miami. It will be a great opportunity for Nouners to connect, share ideas, and build valuable relationships.
  2. Discounted Memberships to The Social House: We are pleased to offer discounted memberships to Nouners, allowing them to access and enjoy the benefits of our Web3.0 private members club.
  3. Discounted Hotel Stays: For major events like NFT.NYC and BitcoinMiami, we can arrange discounted hotel stays exclusively for the Nouns community. This will provide convenience and savings for attendees during these important industry gatherings.
  4. Investment Opportunities with Green Flow Capital: We propose investing a portion of the Nouns treasury with Green Flow Capital. By leveraging their expertise in blockchain technology and crypto private equity, we can generate returns for the DAO and contribute to its growth and success.

I am excited to connect with the Nouns community! Feel free to reach out to me at dan@thesocialhouse.io.

Best regards,

Dan Cantando Co-Founder, CEO The Social House