NSFW : Donate for earthquake relief in Indonesia

Tl;dr ; donating food and logistics to victims of the Cianjur earthquake, West Java, Indonesia
Description ; On November 21, 2022 at noon (13:21:10 WIB) there was a Mw 5.6 earthquake in the Cianjur area, West Java. Based on BMKG data, as of November 22 2022 there have been 140 aftershocks recorded with magnitudes 1.2-4.2 and an average depth of around 10 km, of which 5 of these earthquakes were felt by the surrounding community.

Description: A 5.6 magnitude earthquake left more than 160 dead and hundreds injured as buildings crumbled.According to the latest official estimate as of November 24, 100 children under 15 years have lost their lives, making up 37 per cent of the 272 total number of persons killed. Reports indicate that 2,046 persons have been injured, 39 persons are missing ​and 62,882 persons have been displaced. Damage assessments show that 45 schools have been affected in the earthquake area.
Whats worse are the aftershock every hour. It’s been a week already and Govt, NGOs etc are trying their best to provide relief for those effected.

As a local resident who is close to the affected area, I hope for help from the Nouns community.

I have informed the local NGO (PMR Arcamanik) to assist in activities to provide assistance to earthquake victims, it has been confirmed that they will assist in activities

The NGO PMR arcamanik is a humanitarian organization at the regional level, and officially becomes part of the PMI union (Palang Merah Indonesia ).

As for the information from the affected locations, it was informed that aftershocks with a magnitude of 1-2 occurred continuously within hours and because of that the number of people in the displaced areas continued to increase until now

reliable/reliable sources :

BNPB : News 1 dec 2022 https://bnpb.go.id/berita/tiga-hari-perpanjangan-pencarian-korban-hilang-gempa-m5-6-cianjur

BMKG (delivery of information and early warning to relevant agencies and parties as well as the public regarding disasters caused by meteorological, climatological, and geophysical factors )
BMKG Twiter fast Information about Cianjur

About me

Clover

I contribute to the community in the NounsFun program to expand the community by creating content and creating content resources marketing needed by the nouns community.

Indonesia Nouns : @PemburuX, @Mindtoasted bear witness to what is written in the proposal.

we ask for help :

some food, first aid kits, and logistics.
I cannot ask for the total donation requested with the amount of $ because this is a donation that has no minimum and maximum limit

Total ask : $0 - n$

donation funds will be given to the NGOs that have been mentioned, and I will also volunteer there for some documentation.

I’ve created a wallet to raise funds for donations, and I’ll be using nounsfun as a documentation

Wallet donation : 0x5bc6852A1D2f261bab0724Aa8B7098e2aFa07F89

Pray for Indonesia🙏

1 Like