Proposal: Nouns Undersea Museum (Nouns in the sea FOREVER)

Nouns Undersea Museum is a lifetime Art Installation of Nouns sculptures in the deep of the sea to build a home for coral, fish, and all marine life. As we know, coral is supplied almost 70% of your oxygen, feeds 30-40 million people every year, and is home to about 25% of all undersea life.

Summary

• Nouns in the sea FOREVER.
  • Undersea art installation to recover coral reef in Bali, Indonesia.
  • Involving locals in cultural ceremonies and installation.

We have 2 options for the event :

1. Shared with other. There will be total 399 sculptures and Nouns participate with 10 sculptures. The cost is 26 ETH

2. Dedicated to Nouns. The event only for the Nouns. The cost is 113 ETH.

==============================

Options 1 : Shared event ( 26 ETH )

The design is a turtle with Noggles

Made of scrap metal, ten sculptured turtles with Noggles, scheduled to be held in Northern Bali as the 12th edition of the ARTificial Reef, invented by senior artist Teguh Ostenrik (72 years old). The 12th edition of the ARTificial Reef, a museum under water, it will be called Kurma Amerta, which is to be located around the village of Bondalem, Tejakula, North Bali.

This is one of the historical projects of Nouns to prove how we care about nature and its sustainability. We believe this project inspires many people and brings awareness to the Nouns community.

The first three sculptured turtles will be exhibited in Artina Exhibition, Sarinah Mall, 6th Floor, Jakarta from 17 December 2022 to 28 February 2023. Each turtle is personalized with Balinese name.

Budget (estimated)

==============================

Options 2 : Dedicated event for Nouns only without shared with other ( 113 ETH )

Design & concept by Teguh Ostentrik (there will be 3 Nouns in the undersea ):

Made of scrap metal, 3 (three) Nouns sculptures measuring around 500x200x200 cm each by the senior artist 72 years old Teguh Ostenrik from Yayasan Terumbu Rupa ARTificial Reef; an eccentric artist who does things that no others have thought of before.

The Nouns sculpture will be located in the sea around Northern Bali, Indonesia within 10 to 15 meters deep under the seawater. The project started to produce around late May 2023 and will be installed on August 2023.

This is one of the historical projects of Nouns to prove how we care about nature and its sustainability. We believe this project inspires many people and brings awareness to the Nouns community.

We hope Nouns Undersea Museum can be a tourism destination in Bali and help the local economy.

Previous work from Teguh Ostentrik (Yayasan Terumbu Rupa):

DOMUS CORONARIUS CIRCULARIS in Banyuwangi, Indonesia

3D Design for Nouns

Timeline :

1. Concept and design
  2. Location survey & coordination with locals
  3. Art installation making
  4. Transporting the art installation to the location
  5. Balinese cultural ceremonies from the locals.
  6. Installation
  7. Maintenance

Budget (estimated)

Team :
Yanzero as project lead & controller. ( 3 year as CEO in cooperative with 110 employees. Won 5 prop house with software and creative category). I will lead and control the project.

Budi as operational team. An experienced Event Organizer , founder of IDNFT the biggest NFT artist community in Indonesia. Budi will help me (Yanzero).

Teguh Ostentrik & Yayasan Terumbu Rupa. A senior artist from Indonesia. Teguh will make the art installation.

3 Likes

You need explain more Activity on fund Breakdown

I really like this idea as a public good. I’m assuming it’s also a tourist attraction of some kind? Is there any information on how many people see these underwater sculptures in a give year?

Given the current climate for proposals, I’m not sure if the larger option would have a chance to pass, but if there are some other compelling ways to get more proliferation, maybe it could happen.