- 12 month proliferation of nouns with 5 sailing teams
- 4 sponsored filming locations plus 2 bonus locations
- 1 legendary international sailing championship (2023 J/24 worlds in Greece)
- YouTube videos
- High quality photos
- Large prints
- Coffee table book with 200-300 photos, that will tell story of nouns for many many years, similar to “The best of LIFE”
- Budget: 135 eth or 2.25 eth per a month per a team
- We had fun promoting Nouns in Korea with five sailboats.
- We did our best to display Nouns to as many residents of Seoul city. Thank you to all for supporting prop102.
- We managed to get lots of cool photos and videos. It was amazing to see NounsDAO using a photo from our regatta as twitter header!
Link to high-resolution photos
nouns in kor prints – Google Disk
- Link to Youtube video NounsDAO in Korea, Sailing PR campaign [#nounsdao #j24 #sailing #nft] - YouTube
Could you support five sailing teams for a year with 135 eth, which is 2.25 eth per a month, per a team?
We are going to work hard all year to promote Nouns! We are going to show you our practices, races, maintanance days. We will show you chill cruising and extreme competitions! We will dedicate time to learn not common to us as racers sailing maneuvers such as figure sailing, cascade formations. We want to continue working with Nouns because we believe there will be many interesting opportunities for collaborations with big brand and sailing communities around the world that would bring nouns to a new exciting heights.
- Sailing is one of prestigious sports that can be used to open doors for nouns to collaborations with big brands.
- We are going to display nouns logos in different cities around Korea and make amazing content for sns.
- Some of the best locations include places with beach, island, and heavy industry landscapes.
- We are going to bring Nouns community with us to J/24 Worlds Championship! Every sailor dreams to participate in J/24 worlds (List of J/24 championships - Wikipedia). All teams will be honored to represent Nouns in such a big sailing competition.
- We are going to regularly post on sns and compile a coffee table photo book with best photos similar to books Sailing America Hardcover and LIFE. The book will be distributed to nouners and available on amazon. We also going to send copies to coffee shops and hotels around korea.
- Sailing is an art. Here, are a few photos from my film camera, imagine similar style photos compiled into a nounish magazine
- Seoul - Metropolitan (day)
- Seoul - Metropolitan (night)
- Kimpo - Container terminal
- Tongyeong - Bay area
- Bijindo - Island landscape (beach)
- Busan - Skyscrapers and beach landscape
- Pohang - Heavy metal industry landscape
- Greece - Nautical Club of Thessaloniki
Five teams will be named after Nouns as follows:
- nouns - NounsDAO (originally Hugo Boss)
- nouns - Team Ladies
- nouns - ES Team
- nouns - Lululala
- nouns - Solpi
*The teams have around 10-15 active memebrs but there are normaly 5 crews on a sailboat during racing.
- boat crane to lift or launch a boat - $100 per use
- fork lift to load or unload boat from truck - $60 per use
- truck - $600 for a one way trip
- Adrianmcli (noun261, 449)
@fiveoceans_dev was the reason I bought my second Noun. I was amazed at how someone could be so passionate about Nouns. His execution was more impressive than anything I’ve seen in most NFT projects. Being there in person and on his boat allowed me to see the power of the Nouns community being expressed in real life.
- JoelCares (nouncillor)
I’m a simple man. I like boats. I like Noggles. I like fiveoceans_dev. I want to see these videos. My only request: you have to win.
Budget is 135 eth for 3 sponsored locations + 2 bonus locations + J/24 World cup
- 10 eth - photo book with 200-300 photos (available to all nouners, distributed for free to coffee shops, hotels and available on amazon - price $20-$25)
- 10 eth - rentals of 2 motor boats for safety/media (2.5 eth per location)
- 15 eth - boat lift / boat mooring fees / boat transportation (~5 eth per location, only in Korea)
- 20 eth - Filming crew - stills photos, video, and drone footage (5 eth per location)
- 20 eth - Video editing and movie production (5 eth per location)
60 eth - Teams tickets to J/24 worlds championship in Greece (12 eth per one team ~$17k)
- airplane tickets ~$8k
- boat rental fees ~$7k
- new nounish spinnaker $2.5. We need new spinnakers to be competitive during J/24 worlds beause sails lose racing quality after 1 year.
Total: 135 eth for one year
- We added two professional drone videographers with bigger drones to get high-resolution media.
- We added video editing crew that would produce quality content to forever proliferate Nouns on youtube.
I am fiveoceans_dev, member of nouncil, pro102 builder, code, sail since 2011, and love Nouns Community.
My dream is to make sailing and nouns more popular and interesting.