3.5 ETH Grant to Scale Up "Keep Your City Clean - Nounish Clean Up "Activity into Kayonza, Kigali, Rwanda on November, 26th 2022.
On August 20th, 2022. Noun O’clock team announced a Special competition about doing a Community clean up in Local area, here is the Link to Tweet. Some friends got together and we approached our local community leaders to see if we could do this cleanup in our local area. We were greatly welcomed and we shared a short 2 Hr Clean Up session.
We did a short video of the work that was done and you can watch it here: Clean Up Video
This Project was part of a competition with a 0.25 ETH prize which is going to be added to the 2 ETH grant to organize a massive Clean up in Multiple locations in our City.
That lead to being Funded 2ETH to do a Clean Up in Kampala as a scale Up from the 0.25ETH Competition. Which was successfully carried out on the 24th September, 2022: under the brand “Bulungi Bwansi: Keep your City Clean!”
We then did another clean up in Kiambu, Nairobi, Kenya from a Prophouse Round 11 fund of 2ETH. Which was successfully carried out on the 29th October, 2022. and here are some photos from “Harambe: Keep your city clean!”
We want to repeat this in Rwanda: With an Ubuntu Context of UMUGANDA
We Shall organize a 30 Person (3 Teams - 10 People Each) to do a 1 day/ Weekend Multiple location city cleanup with Fully Nounish Safety Gear, Merchandise and Conclude the day with a Nounish Food/ Pizza party In Kayonza, Kigali, Rwanda
Both Ugandan + Kenyan team are going to travel with a hired a Film and photography crew to capture all the clean up events and also the Nounish get together to share more about Nouns and Nounish culture!
We want to do this Event on the 26th of November, 2022. The role is to Proliferate Nouns into Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda and eventually the whole of Africa with a simple Small Sufficient Funding from small Grants
- 30 Pairs of Boots & Gloves - 0.64 ETH
- Rakes, Spades, Hoes, Re-usable Trashbags - 0.37 ETH
- Photo and Film Crew - 0.5 ETH
- 30 Safety Masks - 0.1 ETH
- Nounish Reflectors - 0.1 ETH
- Food Pizza Party at Local Restaurant / After Clean Up Get Together - 0.3 ETH
- Uganda Team Travel - 0.63 ETH
- Kenya Team Travel - 0.83 ETH
Total Ask: 3.5ETH
The team to execute this is the same team that did the Nounish Clean Up contest
- Davin - @davinoyesigye : Nounish Builder building Nouns Africa, GnarsDAO, Gnarfrica
- Queta - @quetalive : Marketing PR and Media + Sound Engineering
- Martha - @ishmartha : On Ground Activation Monitoring, Educator.
- Clement - .@cn47006: On Ground Activation Lead, Crypto Web Developer, Leader Kenya Team
- Joseph Trivia - .@josetrivier: On Ground Activation Lead, Kayonza, Rwanda.
- Nicholas - .@nicholasmbyemi1: On Ground activation lead, Kayonza, Rwanda.
nounDAOafrica - nounsdaoafrica.wtf
Building a scalable public goods deployment structure for NounsDAO in Africa.
Join our Discord: Nouns In Africa