Nouns Coffee Africa

Africa is known for its rich history, biodiversity, and culture, but for coffee lovers, the continent is also known for producing some of the best coffee beans in the world, with its world-renowned quality and unique flavors. With that being said I’m proposing to the Dao to continue its Nouns Coffee journey on a new continent with endless opportunities to spread Nouns across Africa over the next 2 years.

Nouns Coffee has proven to be a winning formula and the original team has created the blueprint to start new versions of the brand across the world. Nouns Coffee was built with 105 Eth and this covered all aspects of creating the infrastructure. I propose a 5 Eth small grant to get the research & development started in South Africa so that I can come back to the Dao with an accurate quote to execute Nouns Coffee Africa starting in Q2 of 2023. This process will take 3 months to compile a final proposal.

I have identified that the Nouns artwork can be used to represent 19 pillars within the coffee category, this is open for discussion, here are the coffee types:

• Americano
  • Espresso
  • Lungo
  • Flat White Coffee
  • Irish Coffee
  • Chocolate Coffee
  • Bat Coffee
  • Peanut Coffee
  • Bomb Coffee
  • Chilli Coffee
  • Canna Coffee
  • Monkey Coffee
  • Cherry Coffee
  • Beet Coffee
  • Cake Coffee
  • Beer Coffee
  • Mushroom Coffee
  • Tropical Coffee
  • Doom Coffee (very strong)

The goal over a span of 2 years will be to create limited editions of blends that can be represented by these Nouns. You can look at this part of the project as creating a Nouns Coffee Africa menu & collection. This will be an exciting journey for everyone in the Nouns community and the original creators of Nouns Coffee if they choose to expand into new blends. It is pretty cool that all of these Nouns can be used within a consumables project.

I’m looking forward to discussing this proposal with all of you, let’s make Nouns Coffee Africa a reality.

Thanks for your time!

Project Manager: Pierre Coetzee
linkedin.com/in/pierrecoetzeesouthafrica/