NounsDAO x Meowki

Greetings! My name is Albert, and I am 20 years old. I have had a disability since birth - I am deaf-mute person. Not so long ago I discovered NFT and Web3 and tried myself in a new role - a digital artist. Inspired by Stray and supported by an NFT media personality (he asked to temporarily withhold his name for the sake of intrigue), we created the Meowki project, which will give Web3 value to society, as well as help people with disabilities and psychological problems to find friends and gain new skills!

Everything about project: https://linktr.ee/meowki

Our project has a charitable purpose (all 100% of the funds raised in the first phase of project development will go to support DEAF children in the British Deaf Association and the National Association of the Deaf). We offer you to become a partner of project Meowki:

1. You, your project and your community will be mentioned as partners in all our charitable activities;
  2. We will give you and your community WL spots for our project (Supply 999);
  3. As the project develops, you will be among the organizers of IRL meetings, charity raids, speakers in IRL & online spaces, and other partnerships.

Thank you for taking the time to read the proposal. Together we can make this world a better place.

Best regards,
Albert / Project Meowki

We are launched and invite you to join what we are building as a partner!

Everything about project: Project Meowki | Twitter | Linktree

Our project has a charitable purpose (all 100% of the funds raised in the first phase of project development will go to support DEAF children in the British Deaf Association and the National Association of the Deaf). Also we launched our Genesis collection few days ago and already made a charity 2.2 ETH to British Deaf Association children & 2.2 ETH to National Association of the Deaf children!

We invite you to join what we are building as a partner:

1. You, your project and your community will be mentioned as partners in all our charitable activities;
  2. As the project develops, you will be among the organizers of IRL meetings, charity raids, speakers in IRL & online spaces, and other partnerships;
  3. You will help set a new trend for new startups and projects in Web3/NFT - benefiting the society;
  4. Partners also get priority spots in all future collections and other NFT endeavors of the Meowki project;
  5. Any other ideas for implementation on your part!

Thank you for taking the time to read the proposal. Together we can make this world a better place. Best regards, Albert / Project Meowki

1 Like

Hey there! I saw this had no comments, so I wanted to jump in and encourage your to network with a few places. Your project doesnā€™t directly involve Nouns, so it might be a little difficult to get traction, but your mission seems very noble, and Iā€™d love for more people to see it. Hereā€™s 3 things you can do:

1. Connect with SharkDAO. They have done all of the proposals that have been giving free glasses to kids. They are doing great work and it seems like there may be a partnership opportunity if you can connect with them and come up with something Nounish. SharkDAO

2. Prop House. There are so many houses doing funding rounds of various sorts. If you can come up with a creative way to present your ideas to some of these communities, thereā€™s no telling what might happen. https://prop.house/

3. Nouns Builder. I see youā€™re planning to do an auction style format for 99 NFTs. The builder would be a simple hands off way to try and expand that project if you wanted to turn it into a DAO and keep the auctions going in a randomized way for the long term. https://nouns.build/

Thanks for coming and sharing! I hope youā€™ll stick around and keep us all updated on the great work youā€™re doing. If anyone on your team can take pictures or make videos of the impact your donations are making, Iā€™m sure it would be an inspiration to all of us. Blessings!

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the links and contacts, Andrew! I will definitely look into this right now!
Weā€™ve already done our first online fundraisers, I enclose the data.
We are trying to get the attention of as many NFT representatives as possible and organize many different online and offline events:

I really appreciate your response! Right now Iā€™ll be exploring the links youā€™ve attached!
Sincerely, Albert /Project Meowki

1 Like

Greetings! The new idea that I want to implement in the coming days of January, which does not require much concerted effort, is to hold a charity poker tournament, the proceeds of which will go to support blindness people: https://hollows.org/us/home. We want to get as many NFT projects and communities involved as possible, so if you or your project is interested in participating in this event - please contact us:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/meowkinft;
Email: meowkinft@gmail.com;
Discord: MeowKi#7383;
Form: https://meowki.org/collab (note it #poker)

Weā€™ll take care of full coordination and organization, all you have to do is want to get involved in something important. Thank you!
We have a lot of ideas, then we would be glad to have your participation in this:

1 Like

What are you looking for from a project for the poker tournament? Just players who would pay a buy in? How much would it be?

1 Like

Greetings Andrew!

Initially, I planned to involve various NFT projects and their communities in joint online and offline charitable activities. The idea of a poker tournament to support blindness people is as follows:

ā€¢ Iā€™m putting together a list of projects that want to participate;
ā€¢ We gather a general group chat and discuss what the buy-in will be (for example, those who want to participate from a certain community donate 5-10$ for their projectā€™s representative). Also, if desired, projects allocate as prizes to participants NFTs from their collection, e.g. Having begun to build a structure, we together with other projects attract more people to the tournament, who, for example, are not involved in any of the participating projects, but also want to take part;
ā€¢ At the end of the tournament, the winners receive their prizes, and the official representatives of the participating projects send the funds collected from the tournament to the requisites of the selected charity organisations.

When I started building the project in October I was sure that NFT was more than just hype and art and my ideas would be heard. I was getting support from dozens of big projects at the pre-mint stage (like they were getting WL spots, etc.), but once the project launched, all were gone. I didnā€™t invest the money in marketing and hype, I sent it to charity for deaf-mute children. I started sending out dozens and hundreds of affiliate offers to various projects, thinking that they would want to participate. And in the end all I get is ignores, rejections and very rarely anyone responds.

I donā€™t give up, but I have no idea what else to do to be heard and get attention :sweat_smile:. Iā€™m working out the details.

And in addition I would like to say - I am sure that the participation of various projects in what we do will increase the brand growth of these projects. Yes, itā€™s not a direct financial offer for the sake of hype, but NFT is about the mood of the community. And if the project community sees that its project is interested in new directions of development - this will allow the project to grow further. So far I have not been able to get these ideas across to many projects, but I am sure that a lot will change in the NFT space this year.
And among other things, Iā€™m sure that as soon as someone famous takes part in the Meowki project - the rest will change their minds and see the prospects in what we do :smiling_face:

Greetings NounsDAO! Sorry to bother you. I hope youā€™re doing well!

At the moment, we are inviting all communities to participate in a charity poker tournament, the proceeds from which will go to support funds for visually impaired and blind people!

The structure is roughly as follows:

• I gather a list of projects that want to participate;
  • We have a group chat and discuss what the buy-in will be (for example, people who want to participate from a certain community donate $5-10 for a representative of their project). Also, if desired, projects allocate as prizes to participants NFT from their collection, for example. By starting to build a structure, we join with other projects to attract more people to the tournament who, for example, donā€™t participate in any of the participating projects, but also want to take part;
  • At the end of the tournament, the winners receive prizes, and the official representatives of the participating projects send the funds collected from the tournament to the details of the selected charities.

If your community would like to get involved - let me know and weā€™ll discuss the details further!

With great respect,
Albert

Greetings Nouns DAO!

weā€™re excited to announce that we will be holding a Twitter Space with the Plague NFT project! We want to introduce the community of this project to what we do, and we also invite you and anyone else who wants to attend or take part!

Link: https://twitter.com/FrogSpaces/status/1615533958703337478

Date: 20 January, 9:30 PM UTC / 1:30 PM EST