NounsDAO x Meowki

Greetings! My name is Albert, and I am 20 years old. I have had a disability since birth - I am deaf-mute person. Not so long ago I discovered NFT and Web3 and tried myself in a new role - a digital artist. Inspired by Stray and supported by an NFT media personality (he asked to temporarily withhold his name for the sake of intrigue), we created the Meowki project, which will give Web3 value to society, as well as help people with disabilities and psychological problems to find friends and gain new skills!

Everything about project: https://linktr.ee/meowki

Our project has a charitable purpose (all 100% of the funds raised in the first phase of project development will go to support DEAF children in the British Deaf Association and the National Association of the Deaf). We offer you to become a partner of project Meowki:

1. You, your project and your community will be mentioned as partners in all our charitable activities;
  2. We will give you and your community WL spots for our project (Supply 999);
  3. As the project develops, you will be among the organizers of IRL meetings, charity raids, speakers in IRL & online spaces, and other partnerships.

Thank you for taking the time to read the proposal. Together we can make this world a better place.

Best regards,
Albert / Project Meowki