Proposal; Nounsfun Music Cover (Final)

Hi Clover, thanks for tagging me in the Jungle Chat. Providing my feedback here so i dont clog that chat up:

You both have really great voices! Not sure why the preview here in the chat sounds so distorted and clipping… so I encourage others to click the link to hear the full video and better sound quality…! The only feedback I have from the production side is getting you guys in some noggles! :nounglassesrednoggles: Keep up the good work!

With that said… Is this your first video? - I think some here might like to see you do a few off these first as a proof of concept to show what type of viewership you might receive off of these videos and how far they might spread.

I like the idea of covers, since normies might find them, and then learn about Nouns… but not sure how this will really translate to new users entering the ecosystem just yet. Maybe some better marketing towards Nouns at the end of each video (links), in the details, etc… pushing people to subscribe, interact, etc…

Some thing to also consider:
#1. Covers can be taken down by copyright holder if they want and dont grant permission- Tho not saying they would as there are others with 600k plays on the same song.

#2. Seems like you’re kinda putting two props in one… Funding for merch + funding for the songs… I think some people might push back on this, even tho they go hand in hand.

#3. I see budget for “Marketing” but dont see how you plan to utilize that eth. Is it going to be to promote the youtube videos? How far do you think that would go re: reach over 6 months?

#4. What do you plan on doing with “Independent Labels” … these are covers, eh? Like to release a cover album or get you the rights to use these songs?

2 Likes