Proposal: Nouns Presence @ BEYOND BASEL

Trippy Labs team is a massive fan of the Nouns DAO model and sees it as one of the best web3 community use cases. As cofounders of FreeRossDAO and UkraineDAO we would love to intermingle more with your community at our largest event of the year. We do not profit on this event and put everything we receive back into trying to provide as magnificent of a platform for artists and community as possible. We would love Nouns support in our costs and could proliferate Nouns as a brand throughout the entire event.

We aim to be the largest Web3 event during Basel.

30k+ Attendees Last Year @ wagmiami.io
40k+ Expected This Year

Only the highest tier partners such as Samsung, Moonpay, Faze etc…
Full event details here :slight_smile:

Ask: 15 ETH

• Designation as 1 of 12 BEYOND BASEL Sponsors
  • Custom Brand Activation Experience: Nouns Concierge Station
    • (2) screens in a designated area for Nouns content & ambassadors
    • Use of main 70 ft. Gallery Display to showcase Nouns content
    • NFT Gallery spotlight:
      • Nouns art and derivatives featured on Trippy Labs gallery screens.
      • Dedicated Gallery space for Nouns and Nouns derivative projects. Can collaborate with Oni / Apenoun to curate this as he is able to pull from many different community projects.
  • 3 Night Event Access (12/1-12/3)
    • VIP access for all NOUNS holders
      • Private VIP Table Section w/ Bottle Service
      • Open Bar
    • GA Gallery Access for Nouns Derivative Pre-Existing Fans & Community
  • Inclusion in Digital Marketing Material
    • Website (Logo only)
    • Newsletter (Logo only) to 25K Targeted NFT Guest List
    • Inclusion in press
  • On-site Branding
    • Designated Standalone Screen Placement (1 of 12 Sponsor Screens)
    • Inclusion in Video Wall Brand Content (1 of 12 Sponsor Logos)
    • Ability to distribute merch and proliferate Nouns as a brand
  • Post Event Content:
    • HQ Branded Photo Content

instagram.com/trippy
twitter.com/trippylabs

3 Likes

Wow. This is fascinating. I really enjoyed checking out your site with the recap video from the previous year. It truly looks like a trippy event. I feel like the ask seems reasonable for what you’re offering.

My questions would be about how to curate all of the things you would need to maximize the sponsorship opportunity. To get the word out to nouners, all of the branding opportunities, ambassadors on the ground, merch, etc seems like too much of a time crunch. Maybe @Aubtoshi and @BigshotKlim have some ideas. Are you in touch with any others at this point? I’d love to see this happen with some cool content on the other side.

Thanks for taking the time to watch and reply! Ive been in touch with Oni / ApeNoun as he has been to many of our events before and always been a strong Nouns representative.

Although there is not time to do custom merch, there is plenty of time to ship pre existing merch and have that available throughout the event.

There will be a lot of press around the event and I have already included Nouns as one of the main groups I want to call attention to.

Nouns art and derivatives can be displayed on both the 65" Samsung TVs as well as the 70 foot LED Wall, allowing for both the entire event to be engrossed in Nouns visuals and for there to be ample content available afterwards.

I’d love to show the Nouns community how we can display your brand in a high quality way that really stands out from how a typical Web3 event is presented. I’m happy to be a spokesperson for Nouns and avidly tell others and press representatives why this movement stands out from so many of the other “communities” in Web3.

Happy to chat with any other Nouns about ways to maximize.

Best Regards

1 Like

looking forward to helping get a nice spread of nounish extension projects on display :star_struck:

2 Likes

Final Terms // Ask: 10 ETH // Ideally converted immediately to USDC

Designation as 1 of 12 BEYOND BASEL Sponsors
Custom Nouns Activation || NFT Gallery Spotlight:

• Gallery Access for Nouns Derivative Fans & Community

On-site Branding || Curated with Oni / Apenoun

• (2) designated gallery screens for Nouns art and derivatives
  • Use of main 70 ft. Gallery Display to showcase Nouns content
  • Inclusion in Video Wall Brand Content (1 of 12 Sponsor Logos)
  • Ability to distribute merch and proliferate Nouns as a brand

Inclusion in Digital Marketing Material

• Website (Logo only)
  • Newsletter (Logo only) to 25K Targeted NFT Guest List
  • Press

Post Event Content:

• HQ Branded Photo Content

Very much looking forward to representing Nouns!!

1 Like

ok cool, let’s do it. thank you Oni for your help with making this event a success

2 Likes