PROPOSAL: NOUNish Friends (NOUNS TOWN) Collectible figures and more by BigshotToyworks

10x more nounish imo! excited to see this develop

1 Like

new versions are awesome 100%

Slightly more refined figure with two arms. I can not decide which is a better design but I think that one arm is a lot more nounish. What do you think?

2 Likes

Yeah I like both, but the one arm is more ⌐◨-◨ imo

1 Like

I like 1 arm but wonder if there is a middle road?

I see nouns as having 2 arms, but we normally only see one form the usual 2d pixel perspective.

I wonder if you can have 1 arm lying flat towards the body and have the other one stick out (some spacing between arm and body)?

If you out the recent 2 designs side by side, something about the 1 arm version does look bit amputated?

1 Like

there is a certain level of WTF charm with the one arm, it is a lot more on model and follows the language we are establishing with the SOFUBI and the wood toys i am working on. Spacing the arm does not work in this scale (3"-4" figure), it is also changes the silhouette to what does not quite work as well visually and has been tried before and did not work. Still keeping that option open for any larger size figures when the project goes to phase 2

1 Like

leaning into wtf/quirky seems like a winner

1 Like

once i start adding the colors to the models the whole thing will come together these will also need a small base and that should be fun too, Perhaps adding a POAP to each toy to enable access to future additions

2 Likes

I like the idea of 20" figures!
And also the POAP. Could have a tamper sealed QR code in the box or under the base or something. Probably makes sense to have them as separate cards that come in the box. Another opportunity for more branding material.

1 Like

each toy has a QR code with a link tree. A POAP would be great and easy to do I am just not sure what it will activate or add engagement. but will do it.
Adding a trading card or a sticker is definitely in the plan but i still need to see if the stage 2 gets passed
20" is huge and would be fun indeed if my DCON booth idea got traction

2 Likes

Update: after dozens of iterations reviews and back and fourth I can finaly show what I have been working on. This in my opinion is as perfect as perfect can be. Please remember that these are 3" and were designed to be a low cost fun onboarding tool for non crypto native folks as well as a way to engage with all ages about NOUNISH behavioud and lifestyle. ( I removed the beer and the weed toys specifically to reduce any friction. ) These will be blindboxed and come with a small base, a trading card and a unique POAP that will enable future engagement and activations for all of the things that we plan to do. Pricing info is still incoming. Prototypes are currently in the works. Thoughts, criticisms and suggestions are always welcome and I am here in the DMS to chat about anything and everything Thank you

1 Like

Yoooo this one is so sick. Love the glasses on the shark

1 Like

think you landed in a v good place with these, after so many revisions

the collection feels tight and coherent

my small small nitpick would be that there are 2 NIL and 2 YAY accessories

1 Like

oh and great job with the attention to detail for the backside of the nouns, especially skateboard and croc

1 Like

these are just quick comps all of the designs in the series will have unique shirts and different color NOGGLES that will all be interchangeable with things like 3D and Disco have a more rare distribution within the assortment Thanks @krel the revisions and constant back and fourth is part of the process, it has just been a lot more stressful than normal because we are building this in the open and there is a lot of explaining and onboarding that has to happen for the “civilians” that may not know what it takes to build out a successful product. I really appreciate everyone taking the time to look and comment and I hope that we can move to the next stage of manufacturing so that we can make the holidays and I can start building out some additional ideas like playsets and animated AR games

It is very important to me that these feel really good in your hand since the tactile experience of these will be so important IRL I spend insane amount of time making sure that the overall forms have a good form and line flow and the materials we will be using will add the “feels good” vibe when you pick one up

1 Like

The Production and manufacturing portion of the proposal is ready to go on chain if someone is interested in helping me dial it in and put it up. The prototypes will be ready shortly and if we hurry I can have these available as a for sale of a free distribution item at the Rose Bowl parade with the Stoopid Buddy float /activation.
Please let me know

I’m interested in seeing the final prop! Also, I think we should send it through Nouncil. This is super cool man. Can’t wait to try and buy some!

1 Like

The prop is essentially the same since so far only part one has been funded
The tooling and manufacturing is next and it is fairly similar just a lot more clear.
The thing I want to run through the nouncil is the marketing and proliferation budget because it is a separate ask that also ties in the noggles, pins and all of the future projects we may make as well as offer soem additional benefits to other builders

prototypes are looking fantastic, digital deco really pops.

2 Likes