Proposal filmfund.eth

Long story short, this is NounsDAO building a bridge into one of the largest revenue-producing industries in the world. The USA alone produced a $49b trade surplus in intellectual property… and we know how many failed projects get made. That’s a $49b surplus with very little quality control.

Kristina has designed this bridge for NounsDAO, and for a low-cost. The $ behind the proposal is a very efficient budget, and both Kristina and I have become experts over the years at producing quality results with little overhead.

I’m an Afro-Indigenous person myself, though I personally don’t believe that presenting stories through a lens of persecution has a healing impact on society. I appreciate the space and attention given to my experiences with marginalization, but my goal is to build a bridge to understanding.

1. NounsDAO seeds FilmFund.eth, a project by Kristina Weiserova, member of NounsDAO. My suggestion is to award the full proposal.

2. FilmFund.eth produces a Pilot for a series surrounding web3 financing, the first narrative of it’s kind.

3. The Pilot explores journeys of characters as they venture into web3, with the character journey leading them to NounsDAO.

4. Within the natural cinematic landscape of the story, NounsDAO exists. No cheap insertions, no throw-aways. NounsDAO is a fundamental part of this storyworld and adventure.

5. My LMO Structure allows all parties involved to adequately split rights and revenue streams, if applicable.

6. It’s my suggestion to Kristina to arrange a series of prompts for this content, and let NounsDAO members help in the creation of the story and the journey.

7. I am here as an advisor and a 15-year film industry professional, in support of Kristina, one of the original web3 producers in this new wave of film/tv production.
    Finally…

8. The proposal she’s asking for is one noodle in a pot of spaghetti, compared to traditional industry. I’d insist on determining NounsDAO ROI ahead of any actions, but past that, I think there’s a return on this for the DAO.

9. Financing a member project… that’s literally a cinematic presentation of a character discovering web3, NounsDAO, and getting their project financed… Do I really need to spell out how efficient that is?

Thanks for reading!