Hey all, my name is Christian. Through this proposal I will be able to dedicate myself full-time to Nouns as opposed to when I can fit it in after my day job & other responsibilities.
What I’ve worked on for Nouns:
- Currently building Nouns Center, a community site for Nouns projects & tools
- Co-developed Lost Nouns, an extension project with unused assets
- Host & produce Noun O’ Talk, a podcast interviewing Noun owners & builders
- Worked on Nouns proposal #9 for creating POAPs for daily auctions
- Created SharkDAO’s (Nouns sub-dao) website
- Founding Nouncil member
What I will do during my residency:
1. Nouns Center - I have incredibly high hopes for this project and a big feature list that is ever-growing. Capturing the entirety of our community’s data in one place is no small feat but has already proven to be useful. Seeing it being linked to answer questions is gratifing. I want every piece of Nouns info to be a link away and I want to empower devs and artists to build off Nouns. I will continue to hold “office hours” and be as transparent as possible with my progress.
2. Noun O’ Talk - A passion project in the truest sense. We’ve had 27 guests on over 9 episodes from extension builders to board members to DAO members and even Bud Light. I aim to keep these conversations interesting and informative, and I have a ton of other folks lined up and would love to keep working on this. I’d like to add a theme song and edit the audio while continually hosting these live on a weekly basis and then publishing to all podcast platforms.
3. Prop House - I plan on coming aboard and helping out with the frontend, developing v2, and solidifying it’s place as a great tool in our ecosystem.
$175K* paid over 6 months in USDC which equates to roughly 8.5E/month by todays valuation.
*the equivalent of $190k
(to absorb potential volatility in ETH from time period between submission and execution) would would be sent to a multisg managed by trusted members of the community (9999, Seneca, and Toastee), they would then convert $175k worth of ETH to USDC, set up the stream and then send back the remaining ETH to the DAO.