NSFW/Small Grants: Nounish Music Video Animation

TL;DR:

Animation director seeking 2eth to create a Nounish music video for one of Super Tight Woody’s tracks about the Noun of the day.

Hello, I’m Arash Negahban, an animation director.

Last month I made and released some short animations featuring Nouns and then I went on to make a music video as a proof of concept to show what I can do.

SUPERTIGHT WOODY was the one who suggested I make music videos in my style for one of his tracks that he made about the Noun of the day and released as POAPs on Noun O’ Clock at The Noun Square.

I made a film clip for Noun 388, The Bomb. It was really well received which encouraged me to make more of these music videos.

You can see “I’m The Bomb” music video here:

Here are some stats from the tweet when I shared the video on Twitter:

I even got the attention and praise of Nounder 4156!!!

As mentioned, I did this as a proof of conept with no funding and now I’m seeking 2eth to make the next music video to prove my skills further and keep creating custom Nounish video content.

Although I did not receive and do not expect a grant for the first music video, I would be super appreciative of any retro reward for it.

Thank you for reading and I hope you like my video animations!

“A Shrimpy Noun in a Burger” Coming Soon!

3 Likes

hey bro thats amazing. we have need a soocer player nouns :heart_eyes: :soccer:

2 Likes

Would you like to work with us as an artist? :sunglasses:

1 Like

we’ll have 3200 3d pfp of spooky nouns in worldcup.

1 Like

I freed up my time to make music videos, I don’t know if we can work together or not, but I will be happy if we work together.!

Yes, it is interesting for me to make an interesting and Nounish animation about the World Cup!
Maybe we made it after the music videos!

1 Like

Sick videos fam! How long does it take for you to create one?

2 Likes

The time it takes to make each music video depends on the idea and the number of characters and locations used.!
“I think it will take a week to complete the new music video”

1 Like

This is AMAZING !!!
I can see some queries with the game you guys wanna build but I hope no one bats an eye for this music video !
Web3 art and culture cant grow if people keep giving their opinions with the web2 mentality about whats necessary and whats not

1 Like

No one can stop the flow of web 3.
Nouns music videos are part of my personal passion and I really enjoy making them.

1 Like

This was one of the coolest thing that i saw recently
Love the music and the 3D Animation. Keep Creating no matter what.

1 Like

The design of the music band characters is finished

Face

1 Like
1 Like

I just have to say I think your animations are incredible. What is your turnaround time from start to finish creating these videos?

Would you be open to making less complex, but higher qty of videos? These have viral potential imo and are super fun.

1 Like

It takes me two weeks to one month to make each of these music videos. Each needs character and environment design then characters must be animated, the whole content needs to be directed, and finally the rendering process.

My vision for producing these music videos is not like a factory where you pour things into machines and receive the product at end of the line, so I like to do my best for each of my ideas cause each of them represents me and my vision.
And I am really happy that you my like video animations. :star_struck:

1 Like

This is a-maaaazzzzing!

1 Like

Glad to see you here after a long time!
Thank you, making these music videos is very valuable for me!

:point_down:A Shrimpy Noun in a Burger Released click :point_down:

1 Like

1 Like

So happy to see the love and appreciation this deserves bro <3
An amazing song and video and beautifully done

1 Like