NounsVille: A go to place to start exploring Nouns

tl;dr : A place to interact with fellow prop builders, artist with aim to educate and mentor them.

Why : With Noun’s discord closed. there is not a single place for new people exploring nouns to go, sub DAOs and communities are divided among various discord servers which has their own goals. So a place to onboard new people to nouns, telling them about Noun’s ecosystem, educate them around various sub DAOs and mentor them about the prop building. People are getting lost and have to join different servers to spread the word about the things they wanna do with nouns.
It’s just a discussion, feel free to add what you think. A go to place for all nounish activities instead of joining different communities is the need of the hour. I dont think joining 10 different noun’s related server is necessary which has different goals around nouns.

2 Likes

I agree fam! Right now it’s hard for new people to find a Nouns community in which they would fit in!

2 Likes

Is this new Discord or something else? For sure something is needed.

1 Like

Not now, its just a thought I had while arguing with couple of nouners and delegates a couple of days ago. lol
We can make a discord for sure.

1 Like