Driven by Purpose: Rebuilding a Golf 1 to Illuminate Suicide Prevention and Nouns Awareness in Africa"

Greetings, noble nouns…

I have a Golf 1 1992 model working condition vehicle that i wish to rebuild and donate for the usage of Marketing Nouns in South Africa . To complete the project, i require 5 ETH. Once rebuilt, the vehicle will be wrapped with the 1000 Noun pixels (NFT 1 to 1000 minted ) that have been minted. The purpose of the vehicle is to raise awareness for both suicide prevention and Nouns awareness in South Africa. As the project progresses, i aim to expand the awareness campaign to other regions in Africa.

I have Assessed the Condition of the Golf 1 Vehicle and outlined what needs to be tackled first. I will video document the entire build so that it will have a history of what’s possible with love care and help… In line with Nouns, and people dealing with mental health.

Create a Budget 5eth

Rebuilding the Golf 1 Vehicle
:wrench: With the funds secured, I commence the rebuilding process of the Golf 1 I will enlist the help of experienced mechanics and automotive professionals to ensure a successful rebuild.

Wrapping the Vehicle with Noun NFT Pixels 1 to 1000
:framed_picture: Once the vehicle is restored to its former glory, it’s time to wrap it with the 1000 Noun pixels! Collaborate with a professional vehicle wrapping service to apply the Noun pixels strategically, ensuring they are visible and attention-grabbing.

Planning Awareness Campaigns
:earth_africa: Once that the vehicle is ready, it’s time to plan my awareness campaigns. I will Start by focusing on South Africa, utilizing various platforms such as social media, local events, and community outreach programs to spread the message about suicide prevention and Nouns. Engage with relevant organizations, influencers, and communities to amplify my impact.

Expanding the Campaign to Africa
:star2: As your efforts gain momentum and success in South Africa, consider expanding the awareness campaign to other regions in Africa. Connect with similar organizations, collaborate with local influencers, and adapt your messaging to resonate with the specific cultural contexts of each country.

Kindly advise if this is the correct platform to get assistance as I’m new to this

Regards
Nish

1 Like