Nounders, Nouners, and Nounish friends. ⌐◨-◨
After an exciting V1 Bidder POAP experiment, the team is back with a proposal for a stronger, more robust, and more engaging Bidder POAP experience. With the top-tier UX talent from 0xDesigner, the unmatched creative prowess of SerNoadz, the development expertise of Plaid Shaman, and Brkfstsndwh (along with a direct line to Patricio and the POAP team), we aim to deliver a creative and engaging experience that will continue the spin wheel and proliferation of the meme to a whole new audience.
Through our V1 experiment, our team believes that having an ongoing incentive around bidding in the daily auction is not only beneficial to the DAO (promoting increased bidding on daily auctions to add capital to the treasury), but also allows more people to feel like they are a part of the DAO without actually winning the Noun on auction. POAP and team also have some fun ideas for incentives that will be coming via a secondary proposal (think, raffling off a Noun to POAP winners).
- Revamped Gallery Page
- More Advanced Claiming Mechanism
- Updated POAP Art with New Artists
- Retroactive POAPs for Winners Since V1 Ended
- 6 Months of POAPs and Management from Launch Date
Revamped Gallery Page + Integrations
- We will work with our team of designers and developers to create a revamped gallery page for showcasing the daily POAP, past POAPs, and winning bidders.
- This page will also show the live auction data for each daily auction, showcasing which bidders are currently in the running to receive one of the daily POAPs.
- Beyond that, we will integrate the POAP API more seamlessly to make the entire experience of the POAP page more engaging and informative.
More Advanced Claiming Mechanism
- With our direct connection to the POAP team, we will work on building a more robust claiming mechanism than the direct send we conducted in V1.
Updated POAP Art with New Artists
- Working with the incredibly talented SerNoadz, we will create a unique and updated art style for the Bidder POAPs.
- We will also aim to commission featured artists monthly that are voted on by the DAO to create unique POAP art in their own nounish style.
- Below is just an example of some of SerNoadz’s work, and is by no means the final art style. We will work with the community to land on the final and approved art style for the key POAP art.
Retroactive POAPs for Winners Since V1 Ended
- Once the art is complete, we will retroactively send all POAPs to their rightful winners since V1 concluded in May at Noun 296.
Producer + Project Manager | Brkfstsndwch
Experience: With close to a decade of production and product management experience, Brkfstsndwch has managed projects ranging from rebrands for some of tech’s biggest companies to 360 campaigns to website + app builds to feature-length documentaries and so many things in between. Brkfst was also responsible for the proposal and execution of the Bidder POAP V1 project, Nouns Coffee, and has been a part of the Nouns Community since the beginning.
Lead Artist | SerNoadz
Experience: An artist that needs no introduction, SerNoadz has been a staple in the Nouns community nearly since its inception, proliferating Nouns day in and day out with their project Noadz, among a plethora of other crucial pieces that have helped the DAO become what it is today. Most recently the current Nouncil site.
UX Designer | 0xDesigner
Experience: Being the lead designer on the POAP V1 project, 0xDesigner has a proven track record at executing to the highest degree. Beyond their involvement in the DAO, 0x is a product designer with a decade of experience working with companies ranging from seed stage startups to big tech like Facebook and Google. 0x has designed and helped launch over 50 digital products via founding a globally ranked UX agency.
Developer | Plaid Shaman
Experience: For nearly 20 years, Plaid Shaman (Brian) has been working with startups, agencies, and non-profits bringing 100s of projects to life. More recently, they’ve been collaborating on Web3 projects to create innovative experiences with NFTs and other blockchain technology. A few most recent projects have included, NounCats, Contract Reader, Chowies, and more.
Commissioned Artists | To Be Voted On by Community
6-10 Weeks | Overall Timeline
- 4-6 Weeks | Revamped Gallery Page + Integrations
- 4-6 Weeks | POAP Art Development
- 2-4 Weeks | Claiming Mechanism Development
- 1 Week | Retroactive POAP Shipment
32.5 ETH | Revamped Gallery Page, Auction House + POAP Integration
- 12.5 ETH | UX Design
- 15 ETH | Development
- 5 ETH | Project Management
40 ETH | Updated POAP Art
- 20 ETH | Key Art Development
- 5 ETH | Art for Retroactive POAPs
- 10 ETH | Commission Budget for POAP Artists
- 5 ETH | Artist + Project Management
5 ETH | Updated Claiming Mechanism Development
6 ETH | 6 Month Management of POAP Sends
2 ETH | Retroactive POAP Sends
2.5 ETH | General Project Management and Community Project Lead
Total Funds Requested | 88 ETH