Noundex - scanner for NFT

Introduction:

We propose the creation of an NFT Pokedex application, a tool that allows users to keep track of their NFT collections, similar to how a Pokedex allows users to keep track of their Pokemon collections. The application will have several key features such as a catalog, search, portfolio, scanner, market, and social features.

It will be accessible through a mobile device and web platforms, and it will offer different levels of access, such as a free version that allows users to access basic features and a paid version that allows them to access advanced features such as market data and portfolio analysis.

Key Features:

• Catalog: A database of all the NFTs that the user owns, including information such as the name, image, and metadata of the NFT, as well as its current market value.

• Search: A feature that allows users to search for specific NFTs within their collection using keywords, categories, or other criteria.

• Portfolio: A feature that allows users to view their entire NFT collection in one place, with the ability to organize and group NFTs by different criteria, such as series, artist, or rarity.

• Scanner: A feature that uses the device’s camera to scan QR codes on NFTs, making it easy for users to add new NFTs to their collection.

• Market: A feature that allows users to buy and sell NFTs on different marketplaces, and track their sales and purchases history.

• Social: A feature that allows users to connect with other NFT collectors, share their collection, and discover new NFTs.

Target Audience: The target audience for this application is NFT collectors and enthusiasts, who are looking for a tool to keep track of their collections and discover new NFTs.

Development Plan:

• Research and analysis of the current market and competitors
  • Design and development of the application
  • Testing and quality assurance
  • Deployment and launch
  • Ongoing maintenance and updates

Development Team: Our development team will consist of experienced developers, designers, and project managers, with a proven track record of delivering successful mobile and web applications.

Budget: The budget for this project is 20 ETH, which is roughly equivalent to $30,000. This budget would cover the costs of creating and promoting the application, with some room for contingencies or unexpected expenses.

Conclusion: We believe that this application will be a valuable tool for NFT collectors and enthusiasts, and we are confident that our team has the skills and experience to deliver a high-quality product. We look forward to the opportunity to bring this project to life and contribute to the growing NFT community.

I would be glad to hear your thoughts and supplement the proposal if necessary.

3 Likes

I have a few questions about the proposal. First will it be integrated into the current Nouns application? What projects have you/ your team developed in the past?

If such an implementation is possible - it is interesting. In the original concept, the application is a separate product that complements the ecosystem.

As for development experience, my colleagues have it. I specialize more in working with media and design. I am ready to provide developers for the project if the community is seriously interested in the concept.

I like your idea, how do you and your team manage to keep it up to date or would it need some maintenance to keep it up to date?