3D Animation Questions

Hey @cc5alive

I agree with you I personally believe that it is extremely risky to be investing in media ideas without budgets, schedules, oversight and the like.

However, there is hope… Enter the NOUNERS.

Although our show, THE NOUNERS, is not 3D animated and more traditional, we are trying to show the DAO that there can be a process where great media projects can be properly supervised and shuffled along so as to minimize risk. As a professional executive producer of feature films, tv, and media my job is to institute safeguards rather than any gatekeeping. On the Nouners project we decided to cover the costs of our own animatic, then requested a modest sum for NSFW Grants to fund the pilot, and then if successful we plan to pitch the full DAO for our first season. I’m not saying we’re the only way, but I think a stepped process protects everyone involved.

Additionally, because web3 and Nouns are permissionless, I’ve already begun the process of researching and launching a physical entity on-chain that can interact with proper traditional media and receive profits and disperse them (I’m a lawyer too). As well as I am building a netflix or should I say Nounsflix style media home for all professional Nounish content.

I’d love to contribute in any way possible to this. Happy to connect and talk more about anything film, tv, media, film3 and more.

Cheers, Rekola

1 Like