🎙️ The Noun Square : Special Episodes

I was thinking here, today as thenousquare is the main audio/space spokesperson present in the Nouns, perhaps one of the main bottlenecks present, is to invite big names to be invited and give interviews and also their personal opinions about nouns, thus creating a content with maximum information and also immersion, but also special content. Considering that there is a public corollary where the spaces most frequently created by thenounsquare are related and directed only to the public present and aware of the Nouns ecosystem, the other communities and publics do not have this direct connection with the spaces and the ecosystem.

Considering that we already had big names like Ryan Carson, Farokh and 4156 as guests, among others in some episodes of spaces, these interviews have become extremely important, and inviting members of other communities to participate in an interview has an indirect immersion and their individual opinions about the ecosystem Nouns always different and adding content, it can be interesting to have a person who creates these connections, schedules the interviews and prepares the script of questions and issues addressed in the interview.

Tldr: We could make two special episodes a week, with artists and founders who are not present in the community but who know about the Nouns, we make a script of questions related to the guest to give the listeners a deeper understanding of the guests and also create a small immersion of these guests to the nouns with some related questions.

Consequently, with the realization of these spaces, you have direct access to great artists, great founders, different opinions, different suggestions and a greater receptivity and understanding of the community web3 in general about what the Nouns are.

I will wait for the feedback, and then I will do one or two weeks of tests, I will be inserting good and strategic guests for these special spaces, I will create the script based on the interviewers and the guests and I will be sending the topics directly to the thenunsquare team to have the material needed to make a great space.

Budget for the trial period: 1 eth (two weeks of trials)

After these two weeks of tests, connections and spaces already carried out, and the community’s reception being positive with the special spaces, I will be requesting a budget of 3 eth per month to continue carrying out this incredible work.