TLDR: help prioritize work for the tech pod’s next ~3-month szn.
Szn 1 is coming to a close, with descriptor v2 going live, and DAO v2 about to go into audit. We’re kicking off a new szn 2 of protocol / infrastructure improvements, and we’re asking for your help in coming up with ideas, and then prioritizing the best ones.
These are just floating ideas, nothing set in stone; please jump in and express your likes and dislikes, and any new ideas or problems you’d like to solve.
Check out vapeape’s original post, with a bunch of ideas to get you going
-  Defend against last-minute vote swings (e.g. lido’s two-phase voting)
-  Ragequit w/ dynamic penalty
-  Granular vote delegation (without manually moving Nouns to separate wallets)
- Dialectic has two posts on Nouns governance: 1, 2
- Check out nounsintern’s governance survey results for more stimuli
-  Allow the DAO to execute proposals that pay builders a predictable amount of stablecoin, using a ETH/stablecoin price oracle (e.g. ChainLink) at the moment of execution (to remove the proposal timeline ETH volatility risk)
-  An on-chain Nouns price feed / oracle
-  Noun lending / buyback
-  Improve approach used by the DAO to acquire nouns (for distribution to builders, etc)
-  Research how the DAO can DCA (dollar-cost average) into various tokens
-  Auction house gas optimizations; can reduce settlement and bid creation gas quite a bit (maybe good to complete if we’re already in there someday)
- Share new ideas / alterations to existing ideas
- Let us know what you’re most excited about and why
- We’ll process all feedback into a final list of candidates
- Nouners will be invited to vote to determine priorities for szn 2
If you have any questions please hit us up in the #54-tech-grants discord channel.