Suggestions for considering the use of superfluid

First of all, I am not very good at English, so please understand. Let’s get straight to the point.
In this Nouns Proposals, I found that all proposals that have been approved are paid in a lump sum. Suppose, a very bad idea happens… For example: the project is stopped or even RUGged. then such a loss must also be a loss for all voters.
Therefore, I suggest that we initiate a proposal to add a Superfluid option. Projects that have been approved report progress as required, and if the deadline is exceeded, we immediately vote to stop paying the balance so that unnecessary losses can be mitigated. Although my idea is a bit cruel for the project side. But I would prefer Nouns to be healthy and spread to every corner.

1 Like

The URL is.

1 Like

hey! we’re soon launching our own solution for streaming payments, having looked into existing solutions including superfluid, and finding none of them quite meet our needs.

1 Like

This idea is very good and should be implemented!
Its most important impact in the community is meritocracy!

Many of the proposals passed are funded in parts, as they meet milestones.
I am speaking as someone that was on a prop that was funded and paid out as milestones were met.
I think as a DAO we should review the proposal and weigh if multiple payments are needed and if we think that requires it, that it is included as a part of the proposal.

1 Like