@4Skin brought up a good point: what’s the best way to get involved and where should a newly minted Noun owner go?
#nounsdao is the Discord discussion area and obviously Discourse is our long form discussion area but we’re missing a quick start guide for Nowners.
Let’s use this thread to discuss a high level view of the different things a Noun owner should expect to see, do, and interact with. Once we have a good overview I think it’d be fun if each of the frontends put their own spin on displaying the guide. For
nouns.wtf we could have a special “now what” section when the Noun owner wins their auction/is viewing their Noun.
Topics that jump to mind for me:
- How to get in touch with other Noun owners
- How do proposals work mechanically (on-chain voting, execution, etc)
- How to view the proposals that are in flight or have recently been voted on
- Location of draft proposals
- What’s expected of Noun owners
- Getting verified