Small Grants: One Big Idea Sponsorship

TL;DR

Requesting 5 ETH to showcase Nouns as the primary sponsor of The One Big Idea podcast with Austin Hurwitz, presented by Rug Radio for ten episodes in 2022/2023

DESCRIPTION

One Big Idea is an entrepreneur’s tool kit for Web3.

Each week, I sit down with the brightest founders, creators, and thought leaders to unpack the lessons, strategies, and trends the audience needs to know for venturing into the world of crypto.

With one newsletter and podcast per week, One Big Idea makes Web3 strategy both approachable and entertaining. If Packy McCormick’s Not Boring and Overpriced JPEGs had a baby, it would be One Big Idea.

Past and upcoming guests include Andrew Wang, Sidney Swift, Adam Levy, Farokh, Toby Lasso, Vinnie Hager, Oliver Maroney, Zeneca, Degentraland, and Gino the Ghost.

Rug Radio’s distribution deal with One Big Idea demonstrates a commitment to partner with mission-aligned Web3 native companies. Rug Radio will accelerate both the reach and quality of One Big Idea by assisting with post-production, marketing, and growth.

Newsletter

Podcast

Media Kit

PURPOSE

To proliferate the Nouns meme. I’ve previously written about my admiration and belief in the Nouns model on three occasions (twice for my newsletter and once for a16z).

1. Power to the People: Creative Commons & Nouns
  2. NFT DAOs Are Terrible: And What Projects Can Learn From Nouns About Designing DAOs For Success
  3. Thinking Through CC0 and IP for NFT Communities

BENEFITS TO THE NOUNS DAO

• Display the nouns glasses on podcast thumbnails
  • 15-second pre-roll recorded by Austin for each episode.
  • Link to Nouns.wtf in the show notes.
  • Discounted rate on future sponsorships in 2023

FUTURE PLANS

• Feature Nounders on a future episode of One Big Idea
  • Cross-promote with The Noun Square (feature on episode, Twitter Spaces)

TOTAL ASK: 5 ETH