What is the Nounsify?
Nousify is a service that notifies users about proposals / auctions, and other future stuff.
How does Nounsify work?
- First, you need to create an account on the Nounsify webpage or app
- Verify your newly created account
- Log in to your new account
- Set options on how you want to get notifications
- future staff
- Set what notifications you want to get
- countdown 3 days, 7 days, and 24 hours
- out bidden
- highest bidder
- new bid
- countdown 12 hours, 3 hours, 1 hour, 5 minutes, and 60 - 0 seconds
What are the benefits?
- More bids
- Hopefully no high start bids anymore, because the user never misses an outbid event
- More votes, because you never miss an event because of a lack of information
Are Monetizing possible?
- For Nouns Holder:
- Free Premium Service, a.k.a. SMS notifications, etc
- For Premium Subscribe:
- Monthly Subscription for ?$
- Alternative: Money backflow to the Nouns treasury
How much funding do you need?
Why do you need this funding?
Currently, only the backend API is finished in a prototype state.
I planned the project with a bigger and more scalable software architecture.
So currently missing are parts of the front end and some parts for the notification service.
Also, there is some infrastructure for running the services and a new domain.