Small Grants: NounsDAO Chinese

Thank you @Evil for being not evil here :rofl: :joy: :rofl:
AHAHAHAHAHA!!

1 Like

3 November 2022 Updates

This is probably the best vibes day I had in the week because I met so many fellow creatives and we creatively jammed so well.

At ContentFi Web3 Community Meetup:

Here’s the whole gang-gang being “Noun Pilled”:

This is Hayden, aka Dark Flame Master (IYKYK), who is one of the co-founders of ContentFi.

Phoebe, a Web3.0 buidler and practitioner from MoleDAO.

At Yellow Octopus’ Wilder & Wiser Panel:

Beth, my awesome artist friend and junior, was the one who invited me to the panel! Love you babeeeee :heart:

Ernest, panelist, my friend from NFT Asia and the co-founder of BiosNFT, a project which “grows a plant as time goes on”~

Yellow Octopus, the host and CEO of the event also supported us by donning the Noggles!

Cordelia, an extremely talented producer and panelist also joined the Noggle fun!

Ryan, an illustrator, and sign-maker goes :open_mouth:

Thank you everyone so much for your support by being so sporting!!! I LOVED the crowd at Wilder and Wiser, it was filled with creative vibes and everyone is so welcoming. I loved it.

What’s Next?

We will be self-funding and heading to Singapore Fintech Festival!

Screenshot 2022-11-04 at 12.01.15 AM

Date: 4th November 2022 (GMT+8)
Time: 10am - 4pm

WHAT I WILL BE DOING
I will be connecting with other like-minded individuals who are in the NFT space or are keen to know more about NFTs.

WHAT I WILL GIVE TO THEM
I will be passing them stickers of the Original Red Noggle and the NounsDAOChinese logo. (This is 100% self-funded by myself.)

I will also be passing them this NounsDAOChinese Hand Fan, which is super practical, considering how hot and humid Singapore’s weather is. (This is also 100% self-funded by myself.)

Follow Us/Join our Discord! :heart_decoration: :pray:

NounsDAOChinese Twitter
NounsDAOChinese Instagram
NounsDAOChinese Discord

5 November 2022 Updates

Screenshot 2022-11-04 at 12.01.15 AM

Singapore Fintech Festival was really interesting… I met tons of techy people here.

Here’s JL! She’s an illustrator from Singapore and she was invited by Coinhako to draw people into NFTs on the spot! Real talent right here!

This is Max from Coinhako! :stuck_out_tongue:

Mengyang, from Crypto/.com also supported our “little experiment”!

Li Yi is an illustrator for Troth/IdeaInk, which creates infographics based on AI.

Prab in da house!!

Some ambassadors for Tezos from National University of Singapore:

Friends from Japan were exhibiting at FinTech Fest to share about their Sake NFTs, and we exchanged stickers. They knew about Nouns through NounsDAOJapan and I was so so so happy.

It’s been a whole week of interacting with different people from different backgrounds and different levels of involvement in the Web3 space… and it’s super rewarding to see all of them together on our Instagram page.

Follow Us/Join our Discord! :heart_decoration: :pray:

NounsDAOChinese Twitter
NounsDAOChinese Instagram
NounsDAOChinese Discord

Prop House: Make Nouns Go Viral

We submitted a proposal for this entire campaign to be under “Make Nouns Go Viral”, so, please vote for us when voting happens! Prop 1930 is a summary of this entire Discourse.

2 Likes

Nice work Suzie, I would love to hear about peoples reactions to NOUNs and hear about anything you may be learning when onboarding su manny new and diverse people

2 Likes

Thank you Klim! :heart_decoration: Yeah, there were positive reactions from people about Nouns that they mentioned publicly on Twitter/Instagram. One of them commented on their experience here.

I learned that being present and listening/interacting with the other party is the most important trait. :blush:

When I was trying to get to “onboard” people, my mind wasn’t really focusing on “onboarding” them, but focusing on how I could connect with them. I had to put myself in their shoes and understand how they might feel about the topic as some of them are completely new to the Web3 space while some of them are already insiders.

It’s fun to be able to get to know people from all walks of life and know about their own projects and interests. Then, introduce them to Nouns and how they can use their skills in Nouns for the public good.

2 Likes

Massive Update on NounsDAOChinese

1. A NounsDAOChinese WeChat group was created on 11th November 2022.

2. Samsung featured Nouns Noggles on Decentraland throughout the annual Music Festival.

3. PingFeng made hoodies and stickers of Nouns in Mainland China.

4. NounsDAOChinese showed up at Level Up during a media/press event on 16th November 2022.

5. A game called “Nerman’s Game” developed by myself and Kevin will be translated in Chinese.
    Tutorial Intro-min1

6. We appeared at Anime Festival Asia 2022 during 25th - 27th November 2022 because I have an artist booth there so I just brought the Noggle stickers along.

I’ll be really grateful if retroactive funding can be provided to me for the stickers and hand fans I have made, and all the connections I have created in real life over the last 2 months. Our next plan is to go to Hong Kong. If you’d like to see NounsDAO appear in Hong Kong, please fund us to make this dream happen.

Thank you :blush:

4 Likes

Have you guys requested in the NSFW discord? Do you have an update of how much you’ve spent so far?

GM Andrew~ :rainbow:

Request in the NSFW discord → I can’t remember, maybe not yet. Will do it now.

Update on how much I have spent → I do have a spreadsheet. Should I just post it here? :smiley_cat:

1 Like

I commented there as well. I think a spreadsheet would be great if you posted a screenshot or something. More data is pretty much always better.

:smiley_cat: Here’s a screenshot of the spreadsheet of how much has been spent so far:

2 Likes

Sounds cool, we need to translate content into more languages ​​for the development of the community

Yeah. Would you want to support this? :blush:

1 Like

Yes, of course, I’m already working on it
But, I don’t know Chinese, so I try to attract like-minded people and first translate interesting and important articles about Nouns in other languages :wink:

2 Likes

15 December 2022;
Huge Update: WE’RE ON BUILDER!

#0 - Jin (Gold)

#1 - Zi (Resource)

#2 - An (Peace)

#3 - Yao (Want)

Builder Link: https://nouns.build/dao/0x91b00ea5f78026ba4a01042c55ec7eb65f092131

I am insanely happy with the concept and branding.

Your thoughts? :blush:

1 Like