Small Grant : Noun Roblox City (Concert and game)

Hello Nounish
My name is Toxicfication Musician and developer from Thailand
this is some idea for my project

Introduction:

I’m excited to present our innovative metaverse concert project, which aims to revolutionize the music industry by creating a new and immersive way for artists to connect with their fans, and for fans to experience live music. Our metaverse concert will feature interactive elements, virtual merchandise, virtual meet and greet, customizable avatars, and a state-of-the-art virtual stage design, providing a truly unique and unparalleled concert experience. Our project is inspired by the virtual band Gorillaz, but with an added twist, utilizing the power of blockchain technology for fractional ownership of music elements.

Problem statement:

The music industry has been greatly impacted by the pandemic, with live concerts and tours being cancelled or postponed, leaving both artists and fans feeling disconnected. Traditional concerts also have geographical limitations, making it difficult for fans from all over the world to attend. Other metaverse projects lack the necessary experience in creating safe and child-friendly environments. Our metaverse concert addresses these challenges by providing a new and innovative way for artists to connect with their fans, and for fans to experience live music, regardless of their location, while also ensuring a safe and child-friendly environment.

Use of funds:

• $8,000 for the development of interactive elements such as mini-games and quizzes
  • $10,000 for virtual merchandise such as in-game t-shirts, posters, and other items related to the concert.
  • $5,000 for virtual meet and greet.
  • $5,000 for virtual stage design and special effects.
  • $8,000 for blockchain platform and smart contract development
  • $2,000 for miscellaneous expenses such as marketing and promotion of the concert.

Impact:

Our metaverse concert has the potential to greatly impact the music industry by providing a new and innovative way for artists to connect with their fans, and for fans to experience live music. The concert will have a global reach, allowing fans from all over the world to attend, regardless of their location. The interactive elements and virtual merchandise will also provide a new revenue stream for artists, and the virtual meet and greet will provide a new level of engagement for fans.

Conclusion:

We believe that our metaverse concert project has the potential to revolutionize the music industry and provide a new and innovative way for artists to connect with their fans, and for fans to experience live music. The grant from the Noun DAO will be essential in supporting the development of the project and bringing it to fruition.

Step into a world of wonder and immerse yourself in the ultimate concert experience.
Our metaverse concert on Roblox is unlike anything you’ve ever seen before.
We’ve brought to life the music stage of your dreams, complete with Noun’s avatars ready to wear, DMX lighting, Pyro FX, a playable music stage, and a mesmerizing loading screen.
We’ve made sure that our metaverse is accessible to everyone, regardless of their device.
Whether you’re on a computer or a child from a third world country with only a mobile phone, our virtual concert is available for all to enjoy. Join us now and discover the true meaning of a metaverse, where the doors are open for everyone to participate.

I’m halfway of this you can try the demo here and i have tree stage
one main world

one main stage for game and music bar (you can talk and meet online friends and AI bartender 24/7 will be talk to you 24/7)
link to roblox

one of sky stage for concert
link to roblox

But i need to make more good
Looking for 20ETH support
and i don’t need to up sell anything when this project growing up
just make more Decentralize

i also looking for other CC0 music base on Nouns DAO to work or collab with me feelfree to contract me on my twitter

Nouns metaverse music fest is close to reality
Nouns Game is easy
Nouns Children are welcome

we can open the new door to possibilities

Respect
Toxicfication

Looks good! I love the child friendly atmosphere addition to using in Roblox. I have a 4 year old daughter so getting them integrated into web3 this way is a great way IMO. I love the addition of the digital wearables. That what we have down the pipe line also with The Fashion Dao and can read more when we drop our proposals soon. Good luck!