Proposal: Nouns x Vector DAO: Secret Nouns 1/1s drop at NFT NYC

Hi! At least 80%+ to go to artists, though I’m guessing it might get closer to 90% in the end due to:

1. Artists wanting $ amount guarantees, even in the event of an ETH price decline
  2. Pending final talks with a few artists and potential rush fees
  3. Additional Miscellaneous work (digital assets for promo, base poster design, photography, etc.)

Our primary goals with this proposal are to build a long term relationship with nouns DAO and bring a bunch of cool artists into the community, so we’re keeping the operational buffer quite small.

1 Like

hey, great writeup. i love the idea of getting more Nouns art out there from these great designers and artists. im sure expanding out of pixel art and into more different disciplines and media types will bring a lot of new interest to the DAO and inspire new ideas and extensions.

my biggest hesitation for this is that we may be boxing ourselves in a bit by competing for IRL attention at NFT NYC and not doing a more internet native drop. excluding folks that cant make it or dont have time. never attended this event though, so take w a grain of salt.

overall i think vector dao <> nouns would be a good relationship to form and im in favor of figuring out a way to get some version of this proposal done