PPT Studios is asking for Ξ111 to make three 1-minute animatics to help show the tone and flavor of the Nouns! An Animated Series and what it could be.
Over the course of 3 months, PPT Studios will write and develop three 1 minute animatics. These will be an effective tool for better understanding the tone of Nouns! An Animated series. During this time it will be the sole focus of PPT Studios.
An animatic is a preliminary version of a movie, animated short, or episode, produced by shooting successive sections of a storyboard and adding a soundtrack.
EXAMPLE Animatic From Adventure Time:
An animatic is just one of the many steps of creating an episode of animation.
These are the basic steps we use at PPT Studios:
- Pitchbook and Story Bible
- Writing and Storyboards
- Animatic and Rough Audio
- Animation and Final Edits
EXAMPLE Pitchbook From Adventure Time:
EXAMPLE Storyboard From Adventure Time:
EXAMPLE Animated Pilot From Adventure Time:
So again, WTF is an animatic?
Animatics are used to plan an animation and use low-resolution images to convey timing, rather than the look and feel of the final piece. An animatic is the pre-cursor to the final animation and is a key part of the planning process.
Again we are proposing creating an animatic for this proposal.
- Scratch Track Audio
Sam Ellis makes comics, cartoons, and games. He has worked for a myriad of comic publishers, animation, and game studios in a variety of positions from LA to Atlanta. Some of his past projects have been: Archer, Adventure Time, Bravest Warriors, The Awesomes, Frisky Dingo, Catbug, and more.
Previous accomplishments in the proliferation of Nouns:
- Co- developed YOLONouns, an extension project of Nouns that follows the same seeder contract as nouns.wtf so people can mint the “ghost nouns” in between daily auctions as seen on fomonouns.wtf
- Co-developed NounsTown, an extension project of Nouns introducing PFD (profile deeds) A profile picture that proves ownership of land in the metaverse.
- Co-developed a Nouns Auction Tracker.
- Brought and showcased Nounish extensions into the metaverse via BLOCKS giving the ability to make user-generated content easy to share, such as 3D Nouns and other projects.
- Active Nouncil member that regularly participates in voting
- Active participant and on the organizing committee for The Noun Square (A group of nounish builders hosting daily celebrations around Noun O’Clock)
- Introduced Samsung to Nouns (through Joey at Buoy Studio) which lead to their video in Times Square and 837X DCL experience.
- Prop 70 (CC0 Pitchbook)
Jason Shwartz is an Emmy-nominated Director with extensive experience in broadcast television production and direction. He has directed broadcast shows for Netflix, [adultswim], Comedy Central, Hulu, 20th Century Fox, SyFy, AppleTV, IFC, FX, and Disney. He has produced original animated content for social games with companies including Disney Interactive, Marvel, ESPN, and Garfield.
Jason has worked on popular television shows including Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Wolfboy and the Everything Factory, Squidbillies, The Masked Singer, Paradise Police Department, Lazor Wulf, The Awesomes, and more!
Below is the pitchbook from Prop 70.
This is just another step in bringing quality that rivals Hollywood to the Nouns ecosystem.
**Ξ111 to fund the creation of three 1 minute animatics for Nouns! An Animatic.
We will be responsible to convert The ETH immediately to USDC to ensure funding to cover production costs.