Inspired by the amazing alternative client proposals from Nouns Clients prop house, I came up with the idea of creating a voice interface client for Nouns. But when you start thinking about the possibilities, you’ll notice that this is just the beginning…
Introducing Noun Assistant, a collection of Nounish skills for virtual assistants.
- Answer questions about Nouns current auction, proposals, treasury, secondary market, …
- Provide notifications and reminders for proposals, auction updates, announcements
- Tell you a daily summary of noun-news when you wake up in the morning.
- Provide integrations for you to create routines and nounify your other smart devices.
For now this is just an informal proposal to bring up the idea and gather some initial feedback and suggestions. If you guys like it, I’ll provide a more detailed proposal with a proper roadmap. I plan to start shipping a PoC that supports only Alexa, but the underlying integrations could be used to implement support for other assistants (Google, Siri, …) in further projects.
Me, @danizord. 10+ years experienced fullstack developer.
- Please provide feedback!
- Follow https://twitter.com/NounAssistant for updates (DMs open).