Proposal: Fomo Nouns Android & iOS mobile apps

Some updates regarding the Fomo mobile apps

Beta apps

Apps are launched in beta mode and everyone can install them following the links here:
Fomo Mobile Apps links

Big kudos to Small Grants for funding it to this step!

Future

Two weeks after the launch, we currently get 5-7 daily active players on mobile, which totals for at least 15% of the web user base on average.

However, after analysing all the feedback I received, I have decided to keep apps in their current form for some time, until the user base grows and it’ll be more favourable for the DAO to invest in the mobile Fomo experience.

I will keep investing my time fixing the bugs and adding small things here and there, but I won’t invest in serious development at the current state, as it won’t be possible for me time-wise. If you as the nouner, fomo lover, nounish friend want to see the Fomo mobile apps evolve further I really encourage you to leave some comments below. Might be in the form: “WE WANT THE FOMO APPS!!! LFG!!!” or in a less expressive manner, so we’ll know there is a serious need in spending more time and love on developing mobile apps! And play the fomo on mobile, we see ya and we love ya :white_heart: