NSFW /Small Grants: IRL Nouns Ads Waiting Shed in the Philippines

(featuring with our NSFW core team ; nouns22, jarmen,maty,nouns16)

tl;dr
We are requesting 4eth to build the first of many IRL Nouns Waiting Sheds (Bus Stops) to proliferate NounsDAO. We will build 2 to begin, in Tuguegarao City with a population of 166,334 people, making it the most populous city in Cagayan Valley and Northeastern Luzon.

Main Goal of this Proposal:
This will provide highly visible, on the ground marketing of nouns.wtf in an adorable way, which will also provide a community service to shelter people from the weather and lighting during the night. Additionally, we hope that others in the NounsDAO ecosystem can use this prop to build similar things across the world, spreading awareness about Nouns to thousands of passers by each day.

Project Details :

We are coordinating with our local government to choose the first location, and to work through other details as we go. Each month, we will change the ads to reflect local holidays, and to give different information such as:

1. About Nouns

2. See Nouns’ Unique Characters

3. Nouns’ official links of different social media and subDAOs

4. Promoting our Tiktok spot

Day & Night Time Lay Out Design

We are working with an engineer and a local contractor to oversee the build. Structural aspect of the waiting sheds will be made from steel tubes and roof using longspan. Solar lamps will be installed in the shed. The flooring will be concrete, of course.

We will post photos of the construction on our social media channels to build excitement and encourage others in the Nouniverse to take similar action. Then, each month, we will post updates when we change the ads.

[lots and lots of images]

Timeframe: 4-8 weeks following receipt of funds.

Budget Allocation: 4ETH (2ETH for each shed)

• 0.25eth building permit and engineer fees
  • 0.3eth concrete flooring and foundation(materials and labor)
  • 1eth - waiting shed fabrication (materials and labor)
  • 0.15eth - paint (primer and finishing) and labor
  • 0.05eth solar lamps
  • 0.25eth monthly art and design, and maintenance for 6 months

Floor Plan Sketch Design

Feedback & Support Interaction Nouns Community Family:

Our Team

Bossjcrypto.eth
*Pinoy Nouns Founder *
IRL Proliferator
Writer Proposer
Gnars Athelete
Videographer
Meme Creator
Charity Community Manager

Past NSFW retro fund winning prop: Chartiy Nouns Dao Giveback to Aeta Agta People (FIP) ⌐◨-◨

Twitter handle: bossj_eth
Discord: bossj.eth#0939
Pinoy Nouns: Pinoy Nouns

Jangli

Graphic designer
POAP artist at TNS
Co-Founder-PinoyNouns

Twitter handle:Jangli
Discord handle: jangli#4558

Project Consultant

Twitter handle: !xargs: @mamaxargs
Discord: !𝚡𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚜#0333

Core member at The Noun Square • Nouncil • internatioNouns founder • Dev for thenounsquare.info and internationouns.org

Thankyou for reading our proposals , looking forward to make this happen . If you have questions & feedback you can dm me or comment it down below so that we can discuss what the best for this proposals! :slight_smile: To God be the glory

6 Likes

Love this! Can’t wait to see it come to life :slight_smile:

Only thing that might not work is the Noggle thing poking out of the side? I’d imagine some people running into that?

4 Likes

thankyou sir, no worries for the noggle thing poking on side ; that is safe we got something plan to create safe corner side by side 'we add that because we want to add for our big qr code that poeple san scan go through our nouns.wtf or something us to advertise more nouns traits , events or nouns news! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

What a cool idea. Bus stops are generally not a fun place and you’re forced to spend many minutes there. Why not make the time worthwhile with something like this? Imagine if the QR codes led to Nouns.wtf or a bunch of the little games that are being made to pass the time. Love it.

3 Likes

ofcourse this could really make a game changer of how we doing proliferation with nouns LFG! :exploding_head:

1 Like

amazing proposal. I like the idea of having something real for people to enjoy…I hope it has great prestige and goes up on-chain for approval.

3 Likes

yes, was hoping to get a noun delegator sponsor to post this onchain :pray:

1 Like

I fully support this IRL proliferation! I wonder if it’s also possible to put a speaker there and play Put Your Noggles On by SuperTightWoody, and his other music. I can imagine how fun it will be to stay there while waiting for the bus. Anyway, great job boss j and jangli!

2 Likes

Great Idea! Love this! Getting Nouns off the ground to physically interact with people offline is always an excellent idea.

1 Like

Thankyou so much for the feedback @kimmydeuk , Yes this idea is a great way to start IRL proliferation ; also if this could passed was hoping hmm. We will gonna do that music vibe with @SuperTightWoody music for us to give them good music jam while waiting the bus :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray:

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback @NounsMatCover of course this nouns off the ground proliferation is the best to get massive interaction on offline people who did not know NounsDao. Also this is a great idea to get new people possible investor onboard and stat joining in our community :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi, :wave:t3: I found your proposal via Hiro’s retweet. :bird: What a Nounish bus stop! Lovely.

1 Like

Thankyousomuch was hoping to any sponsored see this and funded :innocent: :pray: