NSFW - Shining Nouns at NFT London 🎥

Shining Nouns at NFT London :movie_camera:

TL;DR

Shining Nouns requests funding to bring projections to NFT London, alongside NounsOTG.

What has Shining Nouns accomplished so far?

Shining Nouns has been hard at work for the last 8 months doing captivating projections of the NounsDAO project around the U.S! Some of the events and places we have done art projection installations at include:

• NFT NYC 2022 1 night
  • Every Friday in the RINO Art district in Denver for 2.5 months leading up to NFT NYC
  • Las Vegas strip including the Aria and Ceasers Palace
  • FutureShape 360 NFT Conference in Denver, 3 nights
  • Crypto Connect & NFT Expo in Palm Beach, 2 days
  • MCON2 by Metacartel in Denver , 2 days
  • MCON Closing party, Gave out pizza for FoodNouns with PizzaDAO alongside projections
  • Installation on The 16th st Mall in Denver with Aubtoshi. Did an interview in front of my nouns projection alongside interviews with passerbys and Aubtoshi.

Why bring Shining Nouns to London ?

There is a nounish speaker panel happening and I believe this will stir alot of conversations and discussions around Nouns. Having large projections for geusts to see after hearing this panel will solidify this commanding presence of Nouns at the conference. This will provide a huge oppurtunity for guests that are captivated by the art to share it on social media. I will work with different nounish artists to showcase a variety of styles and provide exposure for those artists!

It is expected that a lot of nouners and builders will be at this event. Because of the size of these projections, a large amount of people will see them, which creates a realtable talking point regarding the Nouns Community. Providing the oppurtunity for a lot of connections to be made with and for the Nouns community.

Spots

We will perform projections inside the Conference and surrounding areas, as well as iconic famous places around London!
One place that comes to mind is the Battersea power station, a decomissioned power station now home to 20 bars, restaurants, shops, entertainment and leisure facilities. A hot spot, with lots of foot traffic!

There is a lot of great spots for projections around London. A lot of people attending this event will be staying at the Marriot Hotel. There is a large food collective (pictured below) that is walking distance from the Hotel. With a quite a few great projection oppotiunities in this area.

WHAT FUNDING IS NECESSARY?

I am requesting funding for travel to & from for me and my team member, accommodations, projection equipment rentals, and some amount for the hours spent doing projections and creating content around those installations at NFT London. This will cover myself and one install assistant. I will need to rent a vehicle to travel to different spots around the city for installations. I will also need to rent the projection equipment, including a generator in town in London. Shining Nouns is asking for events costs of 9.5 ETH total

With this being a pivotal ETH event and having some many Nouners attending, I feel like Nouns projections will add a key element of engagment for the OTG presence of Nouns at NFT London. We will work beside Aubtoshi as well to make sure to get some of these projections in her videos and interviews!Thank you NSFW for your consideration!

Shining Nouns:

Prop #701 Prop Hosue
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bloomz48056

1 Like

I love the possibilities of what projections can od to not only tell a story but to also nounify buildings and spaces.

1 Like