NSFW: Nounstown comic book 40+ page for 2 eth

TL;DR: I propose to create a comic for Nouns with a budget of 2 ETH. The comic will tell the story of the fun in NounsTown, the diversity of the community, and the creative community.

I chose this topic because I want to show that Nouns is not just a place to transact with NFTs & Blockchain, but also a fun and inclusive community. In this comic, I want to highlight the beauty of the diversity of the community in NounsTown, where people from different backgrounds can come together and collaborate to create beautiful works of art. And I will create a NFT collection for the main cast, to Fund this Project so that this project will continue to grow.

An example of the story I will create is “The Secret of The Treasure” for Lil Nouns.

I estimate that this comic will have around 40++ Page to cover the entire story. I will complete this project within 6 weeks after receiving payment.

The breakdown of costs for this project is as follows:

Creating the comic (including sketches, inks, and colors): 2 ETH
I will send the first draft of the comic within 7 days of receiving payment.

I believe that this comic will be a great way to inspire the Nouns community and show that NounsTown, also about the beauty of art and togetherness. Thank you for considering this proposal, and I hope to work with NSFW to create a fun and inspiring comic.

1 Like

So good!
Good luck Clover <3

1 Like

fun! would love to see this developed.

1 Like

I Hope Also, Good Luck :wink:

1 Like

Thanks Brother Goodluck For me :wink:

1 Like