NounsDAO in Taipei Blockchain Week

Thank you!!! Will sprint to execute, can’t wait to share media!

2 Likes

Make sure to video and phot as much as you can so we can share across socials!

1 Like

Looking forward to this! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thank you @Sam & @Voadz - if any nouners wanted to come and speak about NounsDAO, please reach out on my TG!

2 Likes

On a side note, looks like @BigshotKlim might not be able to guarantee delivery on noggles due to China covid lockdowns, does anyone know any alternatives for getting noggles? we can probably source locally to get them printed as well I’m guessing if anyone has experience doing this, lmk :slight_smile:

Congrats and good job :star_struck:

1 Like

So looking forward to this!

1 Like

Sending you some FUNglasses =)

Last call for nounsDAO speaker to visit Taipei and give be on a DAO panel with us :slight_smile:

I would recommend asking for more Funds and repeating this set up with a booth at the Taipei Toy Festival. My one thought is that all of these blockchain events “preach to the choir” and we miss out on the proliferation of nouns in pop culture.
I would recommend doing both, and studio one can activate an event at Wrong Gallery at the same time to provide a second location to send new interested parties.

This is TTF:
https://instagram.com/taipeitoyfestival?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Here’s the line to get in:

1 Like

this would be rad! let me look into it, perhaps too late to request more funds / sign up for another event!

lil preview :slight_smile:

The black background is a bit gloomy, if you want I can send you the art files for our banner at DCON and you cna add your branding etc

Taipei toy festival is fantastic, we are friends with the founders and have many friends from all over the world showing there. Would be fun to bring our toys and products there

Hey all,

we just kicked off day 1 of Taipei Blockchain Week, and went all in into the nounsDAO vibes, wanted to share some early photos, hope you guys like what we did! A LOT of people learned about what nounsDAO is in Taiwan today!

The audience of Taipei Blockchain Week

Mayor of Taipei talking about the impact of DAOs can have relating to the city and web3 ecosystem in Taiwan

NounsDAO DJ Booth

Key Visuals for Taipei Blockchain Week before opening

Explanation of nounsDAO + Taipei Blockchain Week

keynote speaker pplpleasr with noggles

pplpleasr family joins the fun too

NounsDAO photobooth

Social Media Presence

Feedback welcomed as always! Really wished we could’ve had someone from nounsDAO come onstage with me! Happy to share more in the next few days as well!

4 Likes

Wow, great job! Thanks for sharing this

1 Like

Great job on this, I had a couple of friends that were at the event comment on how well organized and professional yet fun and approachable the space and booth was . Glad we were able to get you Noggles the pics look super fun

1 Like
1 Like

Bringing this back for this year!

ideas for this year

conference venue view

speakers

community in taiwan

1 Like