NOUNS ON THE GROUND - 6 Month Proliferation Pod

tl;dr: NounsOTG is requesting 5.5 ETH additional funding to add 1 event, Devcon in Bogota, to the Nouns On The Ground Proliferation Pod that is currently executing Proposal 110.

WHERE DOES NOUNSOTG CURRENTLY STAND?

NounsOTG has completed 2 major events from Proposal 110, a crypto centric expo with thousands in attendance called NFT Expoverse Los Angeles, and a hackathon with a couple hundred devs hacking on the Ethereum Blockchain at ETHBerlin.

The first recap of Event 1: NFT Expoverse LA is live on YouTube and Can be found here.

The goal of these recaps is to provide valuable media content that allows a new audience to both crypto and the Nouns to find out information about NounsDAO and the overall web3 space. NounsOTG is all about inclusivity, genuine interest in the projects and people building on the blockchain and fun interactions to get people of all ages to participate in both long and short form video content.

NounsOTG will keep all recaps local to Youtube and will continue to upload over 50+ short form interviews on the NounsOTG TikTok.

NounsOTG has two more events to finish out this prop, NFT London and Art Basel in Miami. NounsOTG will be speaking on a “nounish panel” for DAO’s at NFT London along with other nounish builders like 0xigami and CHEFFO. We are currently planning out Art Basel and possible activations we can accomplish with other builders. I look forward to finding creative ways to maximize proliferation beyond the scope of my original prop with all of the events I have been funded to go to.

ALPHA: NounsOTG is also working with the Stoopid Buddy Prop Builders to film a “Billy In The Streets” style segment with one of the walk around Nouns being featured in the Nouns documentary and Rose Bowl parade. More info to come!

WHY ADD ANOTHER EVENT?

I have been approached by multiple nouners and nounish builders asking if NounsOTG will be at Devcon. It has been described as a KEY event and I feel it could be an important event to cover in the interview style that NounsOTG has been developing. Ticket or not, I can effectively proliferate Nouns at this event. I already have the merchandise I would need (extra from the last event) to be able to effectively proliferate with this short amount of time to plan.

WHAT ADDITIONAL FUNDING IS NECESSARY?

At this point in time, since I have the merchandise I need, I am only requesting for funding for travel to, accommodation at and some amount for the hours spent creating content for Devcon OTG in Bogota Colombia. Each event on my Proposal was funded at a minimum of 11 ETH per event but I can fully add this event to my roster and have video/media content deliverables with the merchandise for half of that event cost at 5.5 ETH.

I feel like OTG cannot miss out on the opportunity to attend an event that many nouners will be attending; as well as it being a pivotal ETH event. Thank you NSFW for your consideration!

NounsOTG
Prop 110: Nouns DAO
Twitter: https://twitter.com/NounsOTG
Youtube: Nouns On The Ground - NFT Expoverse - Los Angeles, CA - YouTube

1 Like