Nouns Calendar 2023

Summary.
Currently, there are practically no high-quality and interesting visual products related to Nouns. It is proposed to wait for the digital calendar for 2023 in the style of the project.
Such an initiative could be an interesting solution for IRL use, as well as for promoting the project in the media space.

What is offered?
It is proposed to compile a full-fledged calendar in PDF format for online use, as well as for printing.

Refillable Grant:
$0

A calendar is a system for organizing days for social, religious, commercial, or administrative purposes.

Work plan:
Step 1: Determine the purpose and audience of the calendar.

Before creating a calendar, it is important to consider who the calendar is for and what it will be used for. Will the calendar be for personal use, for a business, or for a community group? Will it be used for scheduling appointments, marking important dates, or both? Understanding the purpose and audience of the calendar will help guide the design and content of the calendar.

In our case, the calendar is a great addition to the Nouns ecosystem. It will be a great gift both online and from a print shop.

Step 2: Choose a format.

Calendars can take many different forms, including paper calendars, digital calendars, and wall calendars. Each format has its own advantages and disadvantages, and the best choice will depend on the needs of the audience and the purpose of the calendar. For example, paper calendars may be preferred for their portability and ability to be written on, while digital calendars may be preferred for their convenience and ability to be shared and accessed from multiple devices.

A calendar is planned that can be used both on your own computer and on a smartphone (two formats).

Step 3: Select a theme.

A calendar theme can add visual interest and appeal to the calendar, as well as help to differentiate it from other calendars. The theme could be related to a particular hobby, interest, or location, or it could be tied to a holiday or season. Choosing a theme can also help to align the calendar with the purpose and audience of the calendar.

The topic is obvious - Nouns!

Step 4: Design the layout.

The layout of a calendar should be designed with the purpose and audience in mind, as well as the chosen format. Consider the size and orientation of the calendar, the placement of the days and months, and the amount of space available for writing or marking important dates. It may be helpful to create a rough sketch or wireframe of the layout before proceeding to the next step.

Step 5: Add content.

The content of a calendar will depend on the purpose and audience of the calendar. Common content for calendars includes:

• Dates and days of the week: These should be clearly marked and easy to read.
  • Holidays and important dates: This could include national holidays, religious holidays, and other significant dates such as birthdays and anniversaries.
  • Appointments and events: If the calendar is being used for scheduling, it should have enough space for writing in appointments and events.

Step 6: Finalize and publish the calendar.

Once the calendar is complete, it is important to review it carefully to ensure that all dates and content are accurate and that the overall design is effective. The calendar can then be published in the chosen format, whether it is a paper calendar, a digital calendar, or a wall calendar.

Creating a calendar can be a rewarding and challenging process, and the end result will depend on the needs of the audience and the purpose of the calendar. By following these steps, it is possible to create a calendar that is both functional and visually appealing.

I look forward to your comments and suggestions on this topic.
Thank you!

3 Likes

I’m not sure if there would be demand for such a thing, especially in such a tech heavy space. Maybe they could double as wallpapers or something? There is so much awesome nounish art out there now, you probably wouldn’t even need to create anything original. Simply curating from what already exists would give you tons of options.

Do you have any mockups for what you actually want to do?

1 Like

Yes, you are right that the interest and demand for such a solution turned out to be not the highest (I would even say that none). But it doesn’t upset me. I think I can help the community somehow.

Of course, I already have developments that I can show.

2 Likes

1 Like

Pretty cool looking. :slight_smile: Sometimes the act of working on one idea lays the foundation for another.

Keep building!

2 Likes

So? thank you for your attention. You can download images for your phone!

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes