- List of all Nouniverse SubDAOs & Extensions on Nouns Center
- Mega Reference Article on preliminary Sub-DAOs from a Founder POV
To craft a handy reference guide for people to find out, learn more, and join various sub-DAOs in the Nounish ecosystem.
This is to:
- Solve the age-old problem of, “Is there a list of all Nounish subdaos, extensions, etc?”
- Leave no Nounish sub-dao undiscovered
- Present sub-daos accurately from a founder’s POV
This project comes in three parts, some segments have already been completed.
This is a comprehensive list of all Nounish Sub-DAOs.
I have already completed this, added with a few Twitter, if not website links.
Handy list where Nouns can insert elsewhere. (maybe pinned on #subdao channel in Discord?)
More extensions and Sub-DAOs will be added as they are created
So far, Noun O’ Talk (hosted by Cdt) has had 2 episodes talking about Nounish Sub-DAOs.
As such, I have made a “trial summary page” for Sub-DAOs, to be posted on Nouns Center. This will serve as a place where beginners can:
- Have a brief but useful summary of Nounish Sub-DAOs
- Find out how to join
- Navigate to important webpages of the sub-DAOs
You can check out the page here:
I plan to add 3 more sub-DAOs to this list, totaling 7 for this funding round. (There could be a few more)
This will be added on Nouns Center in due time.
The Mega Article is an in-depth write-up of Nounish Sub-DAOs. From the Sub-DAOs mission and vision, to the unique projects they’re building, and even some little-known fun facts about sub-DAOs, this mega article will talk about just that.
Every Sub-DAO section will be written with the help of interviews from Nounish Sub-DAO founders. Essentially, this info isn’t always written on their front pages.
I’ve created a form for founders and early contributors to fill:
Finally, I put my own spin on the piece, and some opinions (not too much hopefully), and that’s the work that goes into creating one write-up for a Sub-DAO.
Each section ranges anywhere from 500-800 words, and I’ve already written one for Lil Nouns DAO.
I plan to work on 3 more (GOOP TROOP, SHARK DAO, GNARS DAO) to reach 4 in total.
Of course, this proposal does not cover the vast expanse of the Nouniverse. There will always be some Sub-DAOs which slip through the cracks and are only discovered sometime later. But as we grow, we build.
If this proposal comes to pass, I plan to grow the list even further.
- Add Sub-DAOs and Nounish extensions to List
- Write-ups for Nounish extensions on Nouns Center as well
- More write-ups for Nounish Sub-DAOs and Nounish extensions
- Maybe a podcast where Nounish founders speak about their project for 1 minute, rapid fire rounds?
- Should these reference guides be uploaded on Nouns Notion page itself?
Requesting 2 ETH for entire scope mentioned earlier.
Completed work (Retro):
- Nounish list compilation - Am working on individually asking community founders to “classify” their Sub-DAO + Searching for more subdaos
- Nouns Center (4) - Write-ups
- Mega Article (1) - Requires written interviews alongside the writeups itself.
To be completed (Funding):
- Nouns Center (3)
- Mega Article (3)
Thanks for reading, and stay Nounish ⌐◨-◨