Nounish Playground - The Game

Very thoughtful proposal. For myself as a casual gamer, I’d probably be a user once or twice then be done. It’s hard to get something like this sticky within a group of users if the app is both Nouns tutorial and “fall guys clone”.

I’m more interested in seeing a mobile game that is purpose-built for an event that can bring millions of eyeballs at once.

Something like the 10 day competition Bored Ape Yacht Club competition “Apes Vs Mutants” on mobile or Finger on the App by Mr. Beast X MSCHF.

Happy to brainstorm with you on this!

3 Likes

I think the DAO should see your previous work and more detailed past experiences before considering funding – building fun, balanced, compelling games is very hard and the products are competing in an ultra competitive market for consumers attention/time

4 Likes

In my opinion, these areas are the most interesting in the current realities.

As for everything else, this is certainly cool, but significant resources are needed for all this, and these are not only material resources.

Watch the video proposal:point_down:

4 Likes
1 Like

Looks fantastic!! I would love to see this game get made.

1 Like

A video game can be self-sustaining with a solid financial plan and engaging design. Prioritizing marketing, player feedback, and updates can help maintain profits and cover development costs.

What are we thinking on this game?

Do we have a lot of ppl wanting to make this happen?

1 Like

we are now onchain! Prop 276

1 Like

Excellent - the first on-chain proposal to make a game!!
Congratulations, and good luck!

1 Like

Thank you, I hope we can make a great game together with the Nouns community!:muscle::video_game: