We want to Nounify New York Fashion week! By branding and collaborating on Advisry’s official calendar runway show in September, we will introduce Nouns to fashion in an illustrious way.
Nouns has effortlessly aligned itself with all realms of high art. As a young fashion label, we are aware of the shift in culture and believe the Nouns Glasses logo is the Nike swoosh of web3. We feel it is necessary for Nouns to be represented in the most iconic facet of fashion culture, the fashion runway show.
Nouns x Advisry Experience
What Nouns is working towards in the future of web3 aligns closely with the overall goals of Advisry. Advisry and Nouns both strive to build communities to give individuals a voice and platform to express themselves and their ideas on a bigger scale.
The Advisry X Nouns experience involves “In Real Life” events that bring our conglomerates together to communicate the importance of unity and change. Advisry wants to involve web3 in fashion and continue aligning with Nouns on potential future projects.
To Nounify the show and after party, we will:
- Provide Advisry X Nouns POAPs to onboard show guests.
- Provide Nouns gifts for every show guest.
- Brand Nouns EVERYWHERE at the venue for the show and after party.
- Include Nouns pieces & looks designed by Keith Herron on the runway.
In September Advisry will be showing their first womenswear collection at New York Fashion Week. The collection titled, “Masculin Feminin” aims to capture gender inclusivity through 32 looks of traditional and nontraditional womenswear.
Nouns On The Runway
Advisry will include Nouns Sunglasses that will be featured in one of the looks in the runway show. Along with this, one of the models will graze the runway with the Nouns Soft Trunk. There will be two Nouns-themed looks in the show.
THE NOUNS SOFT TRUNK
- A classical trunk shape & hardware, but no wooden frame - it will be made of vegan leather with gold plated .925 silver hardware - structured so it will maintain shape
- The classic Advisry checkerboard monogram will be embossed into the leather - the nouns glasses will be screenprinted on the bag
- Made in Italy
The show will take place in the Oculus NYC, an artistic landmark located at The World Trade Center. We will be the first of many fashion brands to utilize this as a show space, which is on its way to becoming one of the new homes of New York Fashion Week.
The Oculus NYC is located in one of the most heavily foot trafficked areas in all of New York. The building is packed with many storefronts, an NJTransit & major MTA station hub, and was once even home to a Kanye West music video in 2019.
- Dress the runway with Parisian style cafe chairs and tables where guests will be seated
- Light the show with Parisian style street lamps that are manually operated to highlight models by turning on and off as they walk the runway
Fund Advisry to:
- Occupy the Oculus NYC space for the show and after party
- Produce all garments and accessories for the show
- Execute the set design of the show
- Create collaborative pieces to seed and sell to Nouns new and growing audience of luxury consumers
- Build out a team to produce, fabricate, style, cast, and model the Masculin Feminin Show
- Brand Nouns throughout the venue using Vinyl, Signage, Video, and more
- Nouns X Advisry T-shirt collaboration to be gifted and/or sold at the after party
- Nouns branded drinks at the after party
- Nouns signage and video being played throughout the venue
- Nouns branding on all invites and Ads posted by Advisry
Billboard: a 60’ x 12’ Nouns billboard placed outside of the Oculus, designed by Advisry’s creative director, Keith Herron. This billboard will reach beyond our fashion week audience and be seen by the heavy traffic of tourists and locals walking through the historic Oculus Space.
According to the City of New York data last updated on June 30 2022, the Oculus has an average foot traffic of 16,000 people per day
How does this benefit Nouns
New York Fashion Week is one of the most iconic and respected events in the global fashion industry. By working side by side we will transform the view of Nouns as not only having a “luxury” side of the brand with sunglasses and high quality garments, but also having a leg in the always changing industry of fashion.
Nouns holders in NYC will have the opportunity to place their name on our guest list for the runway show and all after parties using an alias to keep identities private.
With past coverage from Vogue, GQ, Forbes, WWD, CFDA, and more we believe we can bring Nouns to the forefront of fashion journalism.
A multi-faceted branding opportunity that not only reaches the show audience but also the city of New York
Why work with Advisry?
Advisry is a fashion, film, and music label based in NYC. Keith Herron, 22 year old founder and designer, began Advisry when he was in 8th grade and has been growing the brand ever since. Keith has sold Advisry to 35 different countries, was awarded the Gucci Changemakers scholarship and was most recently added to the Designer’s Hub of CFDA: a members-only incubator of American Designers joining the likes of Marc Jacobs, Rick Owens, Virgil Abloh, and many more.
Last spring Advisry debuted on the runway at NYFW. In his first live show, Keith designed 37 looks and packed out the venue with over 150 people in attendance.
The fashion industry is very gate kept. There is no actual way to break through the industry in an official way without working with a brand that has already broken through. Historically, the way brands get the opportunity to be on the official fashion calendar is by spending many seasons producing their own runway shows independent of the fashion calendar, hoping to gain the attention of the CFDA.
The benefit of collaborating with Advisry is it gives Nouns an authentic introduction and inclusion into the fashion industry. Not only is Advisry an up and coming line making a lot of noise for its unique approach, but the brand has also collaborated on web3 drops in the past. Keith was the designer of the Advisry X CreatureWorld clothing collection, one of the most successful physical web3 drops to date.
- Jean-Michel Basquiat Collaboration
Advisry and The Estate of Jean-Michel Basqiuat are collaborating on 10 different pieces that will be debuted on the Advisry runway and be shown later on in the month at the Basqiuat museum. This is among the first collaborations ever that the family of Jean-Michel personally handpicked and approved. The pieces are the first of their kind to utilize never before seen artworks by Jean-Michel.
The fashion show will be closed with three Jean-Michel Basquiat collaboration looks as Lolo Zouai and the orchestra play a cover performance of Tu M’as Trop Ment.
- Adidas Collaboration
Advisry and Adidas are collaborating on a shoe silhouette designed by Keith Herron that will be featured on many looks throughout the runway show. The shoes will be constructed by hand in New York City
- NOUNS Collaboration
Featured as one of few collaborations in the fashion show alongside Adidas and Basquiat, with a trunk designed by Keith Herron alongside highlighting the physical glasses on the models. The Nouns collaboration completes the trio - highlighting fine art, heritage footwear, and the future of intellectual property.
All production costs of the show will be split with Advisry evenly
Nouns collaboration production: $25,500
- Nouns x Advisry Soft Trunks: $1,500
- Nouns Branding: $10,000
- Clothing Production: $14,000
- Rental Price: $10,000
- Insurance: $1,500
Set Design: $10,000
- Cafe table and chair rentals: $5,000
- Parisian style street lamps: $2,000
- Audio: $2,000
- Lighting: $1,000
- Producer: $2,000
- Stylist: $1,000
- Show runner: $500
- Models: $1,500