Noggles Jack Tokyo

Wow, this is the first proposal from pNouns. Looking forward to the next step. I cannot sleep for only 8 hours with my heart beat WAKUWAKU.

9 Likes

Thanks! Soon I will upload on chain proposal after fixiing several points.

5 Likes

Mee too, I can’t sleep 8 hours at most. I will upload as propsal after fixing several points, It will be this afternoon.

5 Likes

@hirohirohiro Thanks for the proposal, definitely gets my vote. Any ideas of having a photobooth wall for people to take pictures and post online?
Thank you once again! Great stuff!

7 Likes

Hi, kaizen 421

Thank’s for commenting me, and cheer me up!
In this propsal, we can’t prepare separated booth for space. Instead of that, the guest can take photo with our host “Chips” and sittng furniture shaped like Noggles.
Posting online is great idea, we can post our site and twitters ontime !! :heart_eyes:
Thank you for giving a useful advice, I will consider your suggestions this exhibition and next exhibition.

Tthis is a image.

6 Likes

@hirohirohiro Thanks for getting back and fully understand. Great stuff. Def will get my vote. Good luck! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi,kaizen 421
Just now our multisig has started for this proposal. So tomorrow will be uploded. I’m exciting.
your name kaizen improvemet of Japanese. Do you like to do kaizen?

2 Likes

cool! :rocket::dizzy:
im lovin’ it :point_up::star_struck::point_up:

2 Likes

Thank’s mamita, commenting me. This is our fitst trial to proposal as pNounsDAO. I wish to realize this proposal and work and meet DAOmembers on real at Tokyo.

1 Like

Hey Hirohirohro
Thanks for getting back, i saw it now on the DAO, congrats!
Kaizen, whilst not Japanese, i do know it (or hope) that it means constant improvement, a philosophy that i like to embark on.
Just to give you heads up, on discord there is a channel for your proposal, would be great if you can join to explain more?

2 Likes

Hi, kaizen!
Thank you inviting me to The Jungle. I’m still working( job) now, I will jump in the Jungle later to eplain our proposal.

2 Likes

Hi Kaizen, thank you for preparing our room in Jungle. I wrote some today, hope to have interests about our proposal.

It’s sooo amazing! I’m so excited to all of activities of this event! ものすごく楽しみにしていますー!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Mizukiさんありがとうございます!
NounsDAOを知らなくてもNogglesをかけて楽しむというコンセプトですのできっと楽しんでいただけると確信しています。いつかMizukiさんにも参加してもらってダンスしてもらいたいですねー♪

1 Like

What an interesting project!!! I’m so excited!!!

This is really cool!!!