NFSW: Temporary Nounish Tattoo by @ilustradoraeth

Hello hello Sir! Hope you are great today @noun22

I would like to make another request to NFSW. I would love to test this idea of Temporary Tattoos on a IRL event with many people, and as I am in Brazil and in February there will be Carnival, I am sure it would be a great opportunity to proliferate the Nouns and invite more people to learn about the project!

My friends from Nouns in Rio city of Rio de Janeiro will help with this proliferation in Carvinal! @eusoujp and his team are amazing people and professionals, always making great jobs for the Nouns Community.

So I will decrease the value of the proposal to 1.5eth, 1eth for the production and shipping of the tattoos for the Nouns in Rio team, and 0.5 for the production of the pixel and vector art that will be used.

I hope I was able to explain what I wanted, I am available for any doubts!

Thank you,
Dora

4 Likes

I can look into warehousing and distribution of these through nounworks.wtf we may be able to get these produced here in the us as well and have them available to ship in packs Keep in mind that there is a cost to handle this at the warehouse stage as well as shipping and internal logistics.

1 Like

Yes, I reconsidered all the logistics involved and I believe it will be more feasible and quicker to perform the proliferation test here in Brazil during carnival, which will now be in February. So in the future, we can try in another IRL events after this experiment in Brazil!

1 Like

You’re so talented! I’m a huge fan of what you’re doing and I can’t wait to proliferate with them during the carnival!

1 Like

Thank you my dear!! Can’t wait to see more of the incredible things we Brazilian can do for the nouns community!!

3 Likes

How many designs are you going to produce?
Another idea would be to up a bit the ask for the art files and do something like 6-8 designs, so people can also choose which they want produced for their event/community/needs.

1 Like

Love these! My daughter would absolutely want them.

1 Like

Sorry for my delay to answer you, B!!

My focus is proliferate the Nouns, so the most designs would be the Nouns things like Noggles and some Logos for each community.

But I will try to continue with the proposal in another time, because I don’t think it will be possible to the Brazilian carnival anymore :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!! Haha,yes! Children would love these tattoos!